The Real Deal w/ J-Spec Imports?

i’ve met gabe a couple of times as well just at west end meets and such and he seems like a really good guy. i would have no hesitation to deal with him - it’s always better to deal with an importer than an exporter but the prices are just so tempting from jspec that I need to weigh my options on this one…

Gabe is an excellent guy to deal with. He will let you know exactly how much it will cost to have the car on the road. He guides you through the entire process. And as someone already mentioned, he also does financing, and he can also get you insurance.

And as far as the prices for J-Spec imports, their prices seem just too good to be true.

I’ll vouch for Gabe too, he’s a good guy and like others have said, you don’t get the “big business” treatment from him.

Gabe, definitely one of the coolest guys around. He seems more like a friend selling a car rather than a dealer. If I were to get an imported car, I would probably go through him. :slight_smile:

OK so since Gabe is no longer around (I don’t think?). I come back to my original question and maybe we can find someone who’s gone through the whole process already.

Curious about all of the costs ASIDE from the “Landed” price advertised on each of j-spec’s posts. The landed price gets the car to New Westminster in BC. How do I get the car to me, and registered, and safetied and all of that BS… and how much is it going to cost!? :slight_smile:

Holy fuck… back from the dead… 2 years ago?

yeah id like to know too… i keep seeing old ass 911’s for cheap and i want one…