the REAL roswell files released!

pretty creepy.

if there was nothing going on in roswell why would the government go to such extents to hide “nothing”???..why not just say hey theres nothing fucking going on…and what about area 51??? why not let us give that place a good shake and see what falls out?

oh boyyyyy conspiricy critics are gonaaaaaaa love this

it only took the government 60 yrs to come up with a bs lie???

Anyone who thinks we are the sole life form of everything, everywhere is a fuckin moron.

If you make public what’s inside a non existent military base that is purposely made non existent the structure of the world would crumble.

Area 51 is an experimental aircraft test facility. If not that, then it’s one hell of a decoy for another facility.

I belive in ET’s if you will, do they vist us? I have no idea. I do not think Area 51 houses aliens and alien aircraft, if there is such a place I doubt the government would allow it to be visable, im sure theres ton’s of facilities that we do not know about none the less are not above the ground.

Area 51 was for experiamental aircraft and testing of im sure many other things aside from aircraft. IIRC the SR71 and a few others were tested there well before we knew about them. A lot of these craft IMO are a lot of these sightings people talk about, an SR71 at 90,000 feet may look like aglowing object in the sky thats barley moving if its reflecting light.

Anyways, IDK if I belive that we get visted by UFO’s, I do belive some of it is government test flights of crazy aircraft designs to be honest, but some of it is just way to odd, theres way to many crazy sightings that hundreds/thousands of people have witnessed at once.

My godmother says she saw a UFO and “aliens” if you will land when she was younger, I don’t remember what the book was called but she had her story published in it, was a book about peoples storys and encounters. When she lived out in the middle of no where, she was hanging laundry one day and saw something come down behind her neigbors house in their field, when she went to go see what it was she saw 3 small “men” come out of the craft and go into the treeline, about 15 minutes later the craft took off. Shes not one who brags about it, or even really talks about it or UFO’s in general, i just remember one night we were watching something on TV when I was younger probably 12? and she goes I saw a UFO once, and handed me the book to read. Was pretty eerie to say the least.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g253/C1VIC/arnold-mirror.jpg

SR71 inbound.

Whoz youOr dahdie anwhat dus he duuu?

Whatever goes on in the middle of the Nevada desert I am sure we don’t need to worry about it, nor will we ever know. The SR71 Blackbird was reported to be made/tested there as you said and it’s speed records have yet to officially be broken, that was with 1960’s technology. If we saw what is in prototype stages right now I am sure would blow our minds, if we even believed it.

Without a doubt theres aircraft and other machinery our govt has that blows anything we know about out of the water, hell the F22? i belive was started something like 20-30 years ago, was still classified as in “testing” in early 2000 and is just over the past few years considered full service IIRC

Now I doubt that these planes we have that were built/designed over 20-30 years ago are the best of the best. I"m sure we have some planes that only fly at night and do some crazy shit that we won’t know about for another 20 years

The 1986 300zx was secretly tested in the Nevada desert.

No 87+ was, hence the UFO looking taillights :rofl

Meh

Can we filter any ufo talk to “stallmer”. Being mysterious, creepy, only showing up once in a while with small glimpses of themselves?

SMD

but that was funny. good work DEATH

20? Try 40. The f-117 project started in the 60s. It’s since been removed from service but that thing is incredible. If something that looks like that can fly, it’s hard to imagine what else we might be starting today.

Just so this is clear, that document was a memo sent TO the FBI from an informant. It was not an internal memo, and the FBI didn’t create it. Still leaves plenty of room for the situation to have been made up by the informant.

Anybody that thinks Aliens travel millions of light years and have the technology to do so to “spy” on us but forget to turn off the day time running lights is a fucking moron.

:ponder

Are we the only life form out there? Most likely not
Do Aliens pull weekly pranks on us by etching shapes in our fields?Most likely not

Thats why i chose my words wisely.