The Rebirth of an MK3 Supra

^^^

It was 5500 and a NA 3000gt :stuck_out_tongue:

nice work, Kyle. Good times as always man. We gotta hang out more!

^^

:word: I havent laughed that hard in a long time.

:clap::clap:

i am never really sure what’s for sale and what you have going on, but :tup: to getting stuff done!

I would get the block and head resurfaced, throw on a new HG and new ARP studs you should be good to go. I cant tell if that one piston is good or not but they look clean and the cylinders look good. I dont know if you can get the block decked without removing the pistons?? Maybe for and extra precaution have the engine disassembled and have everything checked. Thats what I would have done.

sweet soon there will be two supras 4 sale

always liked these gen supras hopefully you can pull this one back togeather and get it screamin again good luck:tup:

Everything is for sale all day every day.

To poopras point:

I will not spend a dime on this motor if it needs any sort of reworking. I would put the $ towards the other motor i have sitting completely disassembled with fresh everything. My hope was to find that the bottom end of this motor was good and something above that was bad causing a low compression reading in one cylinder. There is some evidence of that. I already have a fully assembled head ready to go on if that is the case. If the head is good and the bottom end is bad i will take it a part or offer it up as a boat anchor.

To Chino’s point:

If the bottom end is good on the rust bucket motor in the car, I will put the head I already have and finish the build and put down a decent amount of power and get the car cleaned up and put it up for sale. I really don’t want an old car anymore that needs tinkering and stuff. I would like to buy a house this summer so I am trying to make everything more “saleable” before then so i can move without moving the used car lot that is currently my driveway.

Progress is progress and I could not do it without the help of GSX but I do miss some meets and things that I have been absent from without having a “toy” to cruise around in.

More updates to come I am sure.

So you have a motor sitting in the red one, a bottom end in the silver one, and another freshly rebuilt motor?

Is the silver cars bottom end built? Just low compression?

I have the strong motor in the red car.

Low compression in one cylinder -silver car…torn apart

Brand new not yet assembled motor laying around.

stop posting shit while you’re drunk trying to sound like you have anything useful to say…

I want to see this car done, in some shape or form. MKIII’s rule!

Yeah I can’t wait til mines done. I just can’t seem to find any time work on mine, between overtime at work, and other crap going on.

I told Kyle that I would be willing to lend a hand, where I can, to help him get this project rolling. I’m still a novice at working on these things…but I did learn alot when I pulled the engine out of my 89.

Good news…it was the head

Bad news…I cant find the cam caps for my other head

STUPID FUCKING CARS

you misplaced something, last i checked thats not the cars fault

I don’t think he is blaming the car itself just the whole love-affair of go-fast mods on cars and the multitude of parts that can pile up. Settle down, Jambo.

I am saying that its one thing after the next with this stupid project. It will be a moral victory to even have it running and a champagne popping event when it sells lol

Well if it never runs, atleast it will look pretty

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg26/SupraKyle/DSC00184.jpg

whose ML is that?