the rev al rant

sorry i didn’t go through the entire comedic directory & pull out every name.

I thought puting “others” @ the bottom was good enough but i guess not :rolleyes:

whos fault is that…
bo…fuckin ho… just like everyone in here telling the rutgers team to get over it… get over.

like i said before if its funny its funny… the thing is there are not many white comedians who can pull off funny jokes about minorities.

you talk about what you know…
over weight comedians make jokes about being over weight
gay comedians make jokes about gays.
jewish comedians make jewish jokes
married comedians make fun of marriage
comedians with kids make fun of having kids
minoritiy comedian make fun of other minorties & whites…why whites cause eveyone in america is force fed white…the majority of TV is white, the majority of radio is white, etc… so they are familiar with it…thats just the way things are.

i bet IF there are any comedians in north africa (i’m talking areas where there are 95+% black & no tv, radio etc…) i bet they aren’t making jokes about white people.

there are white people who can leave their house & not see one minority all day, i don’t think its the same for minorties seeing white people.

so the minorties talk about what they are familiar with…if they make fun of the asian or indian store owner or the textbook white guy its things they are familar with.

its the same with lewis black making fun of christianity…hes jewish but christianity is the mainstream so he is force fed it all the time & knows about it so he makes fun of it.

another example… david spade maing fun of american indians…funny is funny.
In theaters this Friday is “Pathfinder”, the story of a young Norse warrior who is taken in by American Indians and raised to stop the invading Vikings’ by taking all their money at the Blackjack table.

& him doing a racially related joke…funny is funny
Shots were fired at a party following the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, wounding three people. Following the incident, the three victims were nominated for a Source Award.