The Shop CT-stay away

Patroon creek in the urgent care building behind sefcu

Sammiches

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNiNqqdRMt0zacAoH4JUrtgj0p0Lmka8lsIOQFRPRZgcDY-KpMglTP62hb

In for sandwiches.

Love ya alex :wink:

heard someone say sammiches ITT…im here…where are they??!

thanx nick for brimging back some memories…

i agree Dom, i never had one problem with Synapse and my car always ran great. Morgan always was great to deal with in person and over the phone and always helped me outj. I will continue to go to Synapse for future work

-Justin gsr

Lots of LOL’s@this thread. I know both sides of the story here, and each could have been handled better. Kind of like Travis getting wasted and calling/texting John at 5am multiple times…who would ever expect a proper response that those times? Then at other times sure John could have been a bit nicer or more prompt with his responses. I’m not taking sides, but this whole ordeal didn’t have to go this far.

As for talking about locking EVO ecu’s you act like he welded it shut and branded it. Anybody with the interwebz and google can figure out how to unluck an evo ECU…its not rocket science. As far as talking about Larry’s tune I’ve personally seen the messages Larry is 100% happy with his tune and even told John he wasn’t sure why Travis was so concerned about unlocking his ECU. I remember you telling John when he was tuning the car up here (at my house, I was in the back seat) you were talking about making fueling changes and such. What tuner would want some car owner who doesn’t have any tuning experience making such changes on a 800whp car? You make minor changes and the car goes pop…who’s fault is it then. I remember you you kept wanting John to push the car more up top, more boost etc. He was getting past his comfort level.

I’m not trying to get in the middle of this and I’m not trying to attack you, john, or the shop, and I’m not taking anybodies sides.

Maybe John isn’t the best EVO tuner around, your car didn’t break on his tune did it? To me a car making that much power and staying running for an extended period of time is impressive to me.

IMO, John is one of the best subaru tuners on the east cost. I’ve dealt with more than a handful of tuners with my car and my car makes the best power and is reliable on his tune. With that being said my car is currently one of the fastest FP green STI’s that isn’t completely gutted. My car will drop some weight, get some real fuel, and a gearing change and it WILL break records. Hell with e85 alone it could possibly have the record with my gearing…we’ll see in the spring. <3 my “BROToon”

And we’re back…

lock this already

Nope

+1.

No reason to lock it.

:lol

Chuck Testa has the sammiches?

john is good peoples. kenny is good peoples. angel, berto, hector all good peoples. jimmy and his crackhead dad are the problem. the prices are wayy too high for level of work. the employees can all do great work, we were just pushed to pump outproduction as fast as possible. i became apathetic and took days off to apply at other places closer to home. and that saturday i missed i left johns house at like 3am drunk. i just didnt give a shit about that day. ive worked in the shop and ive seen every little detail happen. and it will never compair to the quality, honesty, fair prices, and professional attitude that synapse has to offer. not that this thread was made to become a competition, but 99.99% of you even slightly knows what the fuck your talking about. including you corey.

synapse, dont chang a damn thing. youve had the right idea the whole time.

the shop is shot…employees are great guys…but itll never be one of the greats.

i do miss most of you guys though, so dont assume your part of the 99.99% lol.

you miss corey too ?

Exactly, prices are way too high. Why do you think I gave up selling parts and sending business there? I try to hook my friends up as best as possible and I couldn’t do it with the prices Jimmy wanted. That’s why I’m hooked up with Ray now and Turbotek. We can sell subie and mitshu parts cheaper than just about anybody online (literally) and have been doing so quite well:pop Don’t get me wrong I don’t have an issue with Jimmy as he’s done a lot for me…it just didn’t workout trying to sell stuff for him.