The Shop CT-stay away

for the record im might of not built my car but im not a retard…with that being said i have a friend who helped and the guy who got the car now confirmed the story
travis thanx for your offer but the car is gone…
paul i never touched anything on the car regarding fuel pressure nor did i badmouth you or anyone else that works there…
for.the rest of the people that just want to think i did something wrong take it how you want it…

also im gonna try to be very specific and to the point and try not to offend anyone nor myself…but to clear some air up thanx to the people who helped me understand what i didnt im gonna be specific on why i wouldnt go back to synapse

1. when i was trying to build my car i felt really comfortable going back do to a previous success in other setups and given the last scenario on a hunt for a 1000whp s2000 was something i wanted to give them a try…in my opinion it was my fault for asking them do something they have never done before so sord of uncharted teritory for their deffense hence why im not badmouthing anybody
    2)time wise was also my biggest issue the length it took to get somethings done i cant speak for anyone else but myself and i personally heard it from several people but i not sure if they spoke to morgan about it i know i did…after speaking to him i know he definitely changed somethings

my conclusion since i know that i will never build a small build thats why i wouldnt go back…as for everyone reading this and want a good mild builder SYNAPSE is the only one around that i know

Who said u did suttin wrong ?

multiple people behind my back but since they dont have the BALLS to tell me direct im not concerned

I saw you at dmv… I said hello to your face… :lol

I’ll say it to your face , I ain’t scared yo

I owe Alex a sandwich

Wtf how do I get sandwiches

not about being scared but if you have a problem with someone ypu have to tell them direct otherwise that person will never know and less gossip

I tune my own ride…FTW!

People I’ve never met ITT.

Mother fuckers hoarding the sandwiches, #occupythisthread until we all get sandwiches

Yo-tuned FTW

Bro-tuned!!!

You gotta venture in to get sandwiches.

In?

His bro didn’t tune he did… LoL

He tooned mine though!

this thread is ridiculous… SO MUCH mis information it makes me laugh

I know right? Noone wants to give up the location of sammiches. Its most likely a kitchen with a woman in it, but thats common knowledge.

Seriously why are the sandwiches so hidden