the soup from my perspective (Boost Creep)

went out with Jim for the soup shoot … had a great time and had no clue how different Jim and i are in our shooting styles … im sure the pics will speak for themselves …

Dope pics! Tinted windshield?

Dan,

Sick pics man. They came out awesome. 2,3,7 are SICK. How you make out with those bay pics?

Donny, yes my windshield is tinted.

I LOVE the look of tinted windshields, makes the car look so much better.

Se7eN!

tinted windshields are the only way to have tint. so nice to ride around in too.

Yup pictures are sick and owners still a herb

sean is still a raging homo

You cant prove that

yes he sure is

agreed

ill try to do a engine bay pic asap

thx

#8 engine bay shot added

OMG #7 is titties! Nice work Dan, might need to set up another shoot sometime for the bike again, maybe get a few bikes together for pics.

You couldnt be more right, Dan. I think the only thing we have in common is we have DSLR’s and thats where it stops. You shoot Nikon, I shoot Canon. You use flash, I view it as the anti-christ. You like wide angle, I like long focal length. It proves the fact if you give 10 people the same camera but all the same subject, you will get 10 different photos.

That being said, #7 is the angle I wish I got for a few of my front static shots :frowning: We should get together with Nick (AMD) sometime for a meet.

yea 7 being my favorite as well … and we can deff do another shoot of your bike … once you run a 10.80 or better :slight_smile:

i shoot into the sun you shoot with it … i shoot with a tripod you shoot from the hip … i shoot in brackets you do one shot wonders … i drive a BMW you drive a truck that could run it over … you almost get put in cuffs i hide in the shadows lol

Dude…that was close. :ohnoes
:rofl

#3 is my fav. Love the angle.