The Trump Presidency Discussion Thread (Non-Meme version)

OH NO BIDEN’s GONNA WIN

The MSM is in full meltdown mode after Trump went HAM on them at the briefing yesterday.

If you didn’t watch it and want to, the full thing is here:

At least until it gets taken down as a war crime against the MSM. :laughing:

i cant watch the whole thing, can you suggest a couple time spots to watch in that?

Watch about 15 minutes or so starting at 11:30.

He just cut the throats on all the MSM haha. I love how much of a asshole he is to the media.

I watched the entirety and wow they got what they deserved. It was disgusting how they were trying to get Fauci to come out against Trump if Trump doesn’t go with his recommendations.

Can we talk about this?

Who else thinks this was all some 4d chess move to give oil prices a little boost? I mean, Iran pulls this shit in the gulf all the time. The day after oil going negative per barrel Trump busts out a new, “WE WILL DESTROY YOU” maritime policy via twitter and up go oil prices.

EDIT: I’m not faulting him if this is the case. In fact, just the opposite.

I never looked at that tweet in the context of oil prices, but I guess if you’re going to topple their government or even suggest consequences for their aggression then now’s the time.

i assume everything is 4d chess now and if i initially don’t get it i just assume it’s beyond me and that it’ll make itself clear over time as it often has.

I didn’t look at it that way either at first, I just saw it as Trump being Trump and talking a big game. Then the articles started coming out about how oil prices have shot up from their total crash yesterday because Trump was threatening to blow up some Iranian ships and I was like:

1 Like

There’s just something about a navy phalanx unloading on a small ship that turns me on. Wish they would try something so I could see video of it again. It’s one of the few things I miss about the service. :us:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Kim Jong Un Proof of Life

Former neighbor of Tara Reade just came forward and confirmed she was told the same assault story back in the 90’s. :grimacing:

And the neighbor is a lifelong dem who even admitted she’s still going to vote for Biden. :laughing:

JOE 2020
“Vote Joe, no matter where his fingers go!”

where are you boys at on the Flynn charges being tossed?

Still waiting for all the dust to settle and crow to be eaten.

if it hasnt happened by now i dont think any crow is going to get eaten.

True. Durham’s investigation is criminal though, so if actual charges come from it the crow may be force-fead.

There’s a right-wing fever dream out there that somehow Obama is going to face criminal charges over this. He won’t. And most people don’t understand that congressmen & senators have different forms of immunity. And then there’s all the “experts” that went on TV to say they had evidence, but under testimony (where it counts) said there was no evidence. So no one’s going to jail over that.

The whole thing turns into a bias of omission exercise with the news unless Durham has the goods on some minor players a-la Watergate. They almost have to report on a criminal conspiracy especially in an election year because you can be sure candidates will bring it up.

https://fornygovernor.blogspot.com/2020/05/blog-post.html?m=1&fbclid=IwAR0UBDxIOS4CtuUo26tt2Kg2YPSKN4ivJelbskkya2SGaYqQQpHr-1bDbdU

could you imagine if this were legit?

Who the fuck is Anthony Cuomo? Considering the first word, his name, is wrong, hard to take remotely seriously

No way Trump’s son would win, the big apple fucking hates that family (now). The city controls the electoral votes and it will never be republican, let alone their governor.