The TRUTH about HID's

:rofl .Wait for someone in a parking lot then BAM put it in reverse :rofl

You can have insanely bright reverse lights for much cheaper, just use these:

you want the 1156, theyll last forever and are BRIGHT. AS. FUCK.

I was thinking when you guys pull up behind me at stop lights and beam me thru the rear veiw and 20% tint I would throw it in reverse and make you see spots

Thanks I may actually consider this

This is coming from the kid that took apart the washer fuid system in a LeBaron so it would squirt people on the side walk. ::slight_smile:

plus you could REALLY easily wire in a switch to blind people behind you at will, without putting your slushbox into ‘R’

:shifty

Before totally removing my windshield washer system, I strongly considered that…maybe I’ll do it on the sentra :shifty

it will be easier to wire when Im swapping to a 6 speed this winter. :nod

Just dont get stuck at a stop light. The people waiting for CDTA were pissed :angry2

550k is what I run on the bike and they seem to give off the truest white light with a VERY slight tinge of blue. Anything lower and I think it starts to turn yellowish

are you only doing the 6 speed? or doing some other mods as well? I’d like to give it a go again with the 6 speed.

Its all about money at this point. The 6speed is a must and some sticky tires and sexy wheels will come next but besides that it will probably be near stock still by spring unless I make some crazy money between now and then

Yay! I still have someone to play with :sad

do you know if he has bi xenon?

hahaha yeah buddy

I paid $75 for my 55w DDM kit with lifetime warranty. If you ask me, that’s dirt cheap.

I have the same ones on my car. They are 5000k and they kick ass. Not the gay ricer blue, not a piss yellow halogen color. Just pure, sexy,bright white. :nod

This was a DDM sponsored thing, they are THE best vendor for HID’s I have come across. I would go with them over eBay any day, let me just say that.

The original Umnitza/BavToys/etc are scumbags.

Yep…here’s my 921 model LED bulbs in HID white from V-Leds.com:

I need to pick up a set of the 3000K for my fog lights. Make them the proper yellow color. I dont get why fog lights arent yellow here in the US. In Russia and Europe we all had the yellow fog lights. It’s basically a standard.

I got 6000k’s off ebay, dual beam so I kept hi beam and low beam. They have a little more of a blue tint than I thought they would though. If I did it again I would prolly go 4300k.

ive got 6000k in my ls and im gonna buy 4300k for the gsr! my 6000k kit was bought 3 yrs ago and never had a problem got them off of one of the forums i was a part of