The Unofficial Goldman Sachs Guide To Being A Man

["]LINK](http://www.businessinsider.com/the-gselevator-guide-to-being-a-man-2013-9[/URL)

some good ones:

Always carry cash. Keep some in your front pocket.

When in doubt, always kiss the girl.

Buy expensive sunglasses. Superficial? Yes, but so are the women judging you. And it tells these women you appreciate nice things and are responsible enough not to lose them.

No selfies. Aspire to experience photo-worthy moments in the company of a beautiful woman.

Cobblers will save your shoes. So will shoe trees.

The cliché is that having money is about not wasting time. But in reality, money is about facilitating spontaneity.

HOW TO:

BE A SUPERFICIAL DOUCHE BAG.

Thanks, but no thanks. I aspire to be everything not this.

eh idk, all but the sun glasses one seem pretty legit. Although I never lose them, I’ve always liked cheap sunglasses. Got a pair of fake aviators from some peddler in Italy, He wanted 10, talked him down to 5. Still have them and it’s been almost 4 years?

I do enjoy a show tree or two.

Shoe trees are a good point if you have decent dress shoes. But as Motocross said, it’s basically how to be a huge turd and try to hard. I buy expensive sunglasses only because they’re prescription :stuck_out_tongue:

i agree, should always carry some cash

ummm i dont see the logic behind this being a guide to douchebaggery.

not going out too much, not drinking too much, tipping appropriately, eating well, not bragging about silly stuff, appreciating quality, etc. etc.

pretty sure this is about being a well-rounded person with some other stuff thrown in.

If you need an online list to tell you how to live a certain way, you’re doing it wrong.

Well said.

That list was 95% the dumbest shit I have ever read. I will go through it line by line and why if need be.

The link doesn’t work.

Edit: Nevermind you just have in there

I look forward to it. If you’re buying expensive shit (sunglasses) to bag a chick…you’re doing it wrong

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

“When in doubt, always kiss the girl”

Sounds like a prerequisite for rape charges to me…

And I thought you get the girl by being an annoying douchebag?

Buy a tuxedo before you are thirty. Stay that size.

:confused: two years left.

Did they mention “do fucking burnouts everywhere” ? Otherwise this list is BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is a notable exclusion actually :slight_smile: