The WEATHER

It’s 10*C currently, and 10 again tomorrow! Gonna be ‘bearable’ for this upcoming meet!:A

WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!

I was hand washing my parent’s cars in January… :confused:

I want my snow!!!

yeh where the snow at?

my winter tires are wearing fast :frowning:

i wouldn’t be surprised if we get dumped in february

iii loovveee it lol

I just received an impact gun I ordered. I’m tempted to put my summer rims back on…

I was banking something important that involved a trip to Tremblant!!!

Only 30cm of snow currently…:frowning:

Keep the winter tires on guys… Just checked the news today, expecting some snow on monday!

I was just about thinking of switching back to summer tires today as well… damn!

lol when i am also heading to tremblant maybe on the weekend of jan 19,20,21 wicked

I usually go after all the skiing/boarding competitions are over… staff are so relaxed after that particular week…

It’s quite alright in the summer too believe it or not. I went this past summer during the world cup for a week. Thinking of going for there for a grad trip… :A

Wicked drive up there though… during the same week, there was some sort of meet amongst the Elises or Ferraris… don’t remember which… (How far is the track in Tremblant from Mount Tremblant?)

All this talk about Tremblant makes me feel even worse… :frowning:

BOOOOOOOOOO TOOOO SNOWWWWWWw…i love this weather…perfect…ahh…i can keep the Gram Lights on the Pulsar and the HREs on the M3…i love it!!!..

navin…:A