theres ricers, muscle cars, diyer's but we all have the same passion lets preserve it

These are all great sales man pitches, but when it comes down to it, the prius looks like it was the son of the 91’ geo metro and the 71’ volkswagen bug, blended, then stretched. 22k for a B.S. midsize misfit car that may have a decent warranty, but will cost you MORE than an arm, leg, dick, brain and everything else in the long run. Check the price on a new “battery pack” 10,000$ oh wait they never go bad, you can never say never, otherwise i’ll hold your life on it. there retarded you have to buckle up press the brake, and have it in park (P) neutral wont even cut it. plus ive road in one and it’ll be the last time its ride was piss poor it felt like i was riding in my camaro and my 93 f-body had more comfortable seats than this junk hybrid. Gas mileage only benefit is “in town” driving that still only gets like 34 highway miles a vw TDI gets 35 in town and 45+ highway, looks magnificant next this prius joke by the way, and most people do 3/4 of there driving at highway speeds its a D.O.T. FACT NOT A GUESS! On top of all this they been out for about 10 years but havent gotten popular since the last 2-3 years and have had much exposure and yet to prove there reliability. back to the 22k starting price the dealers were actually ripping people off with the retail price as a slick sales man thats cute but they were actually putting the sales price above MSRP and “hyping” them all up to be this magnificant pile of junk.

SO your an epic FAIL!:retardclap:Idiots:bowdown