these fucking bagels

no shits prolly rotted by now

thanku

fuck it then get your own bagels

“Get your own damn popcorn!”

Trav wtf is the fish oil for?!? Wanna keep nice skin? :lol

Nope, those are before and after WORKOUT (exercise) meals

I gaurentee that this forum, as whole, will pay your gym membership for 3 months, if you start a daily progress thread. Count me in for 10 bucks. If not,simply follow the non-workout day diet, and go for a walk each night, no offense but you’ve got enough girth on you to make walking resistance training

Replaces the EFA (essensal fatty acids) that we all miss by not eating enough fish

I was kidding lol

I gaurentee that this forum, as whole, will pay your gym membership for 3 months, if you start a daily progress thread. Count me in for 10 bucks. If not,simply follow the non-workout day diet, and go for a walk each night, no offense but you’ve got enough girth on you to make walking resistance training

I’m not going to take pictures of myself with my shirt off for a local car forum unless I got something to show off :rofl

That’s what I meant though…like pushups instead of benching, squats without weights, not sure what I’d sub cable row for, dragging a cooler up a flight of stairs a couple times? :rofl

It would only be temporary, I’ll get a membership going once i find a good PT job.

[/quote]Replaces the EFA (essensal fatty acids) that we all miss by not eating enough fish[/quote]

I have centrum ‘energy’ MV and 750mg fish oil tablets…so you’re saying fucking 4 of those tablets and one MV a day? two of those tablets on an empty stomach makes me burp bass taint smell for 4 hours.

i know, i know, dont take them on an empty stomach.

:rofl @ bass taint smell + rep

Replaces the EFA (essensal fatty acids) that we all miss by not eating enough fish[/quote]

I have centrum ‘energy’ MV and 750mg fish oil tablets…so you’re saying fucking 4 of those tablets and one MV a day? two of those tablets on an empty stomach makes me burp bass taint smell for 4 hours.

i know, i know, dont take them on an empty stomach.[/QUOTE]

for the 750s, you’re gonna wanna take 5-6 of them a day(typical fish oil cap is 1000mg), just do them all at once with a meal, you won’t have any fish burps…

Nah, don’t fuck around trying to weight train without equipment. Isint planet fitness like 10 bucks a month or some shit?

The diet alone is enough to lose the weight, esp with cardio thrown in. Start the diet/cardio now, and worry about the weights later if need be.