They never had stuff like this when I was in school.

I had to learn all that stuff on my own. Lucky little kids.

wow thats a pretty cool idea

Shit, I got made fun of for being a skater/BMX’er in school. Hell at 28 and still riding a kids bike, it still happens.

Yeah I used to get that, too. My parents think it’s crazy that I haven’t “grown out” of skating, and I’m 19. :blah:

Parents just don’t understand…haha

It’s a new world we live in today. Bam Margera became famous and makes a ridiculous living because of skateboarding. (CKY, Jackass, I know, but he would be nowhere without skating, that’s where it all started for him)

Kids who were awesome at riding dirtbikes didn’t used to be rich and famous…or get jobs driving rally cars, but now they do.

Nobody ever got a job playing kickball, what a waste of time that was. Gym class was such a frigging joke when I was in school. That is awesome that those kids can learn to skateboad in gym class. Somebody needs to tell that kid in the red shorts that he has the wrong foot forward.
:tool:
Well, I guess he’s still learning…

That’s called pushing Mongo. He’ll stop after he gets picked on at the skatepark. Haha

Agree 100% Squaredancing anyone?

Your still getting hit at murder ball. Always picked last i bet

Waaaambulance

gym class is for exercise you dumbass not a career.

I say just make them do laps, pushups, crunches, and shuttle run. Endurance, strength, & agility. And dodge ball for hand/eye coordination. :smiley:

If it’s just for exercise then we could have just run laps around the track and done suicides on the basketball court. I’m sorry I’m not up to the physical fitness standards required of you modern American truckers. Maybe someday I’ll be able to attain that physique I’ve seen at so many rest stops along the highway and rest a bag of chips and Mt. Dew on my belly as I drive.

I was merely pointing out that most of us learned dodgeball and kickball after 3 or 4 gym classes, and could have learned a lot more in that class if the curriculum had included other activities. I’m sure you, and some others enjoyed the exercise, and didn’t really master the rules of dodgeball until the 11th grade, so that’s proof that public education is perfect for at least some Americans.

We did that in elementary school :smiley:
don’t forget standing longjump and pull ups

Smoking isn’t a sport ?

don’t be a vagina.

dodgeball was the only reason to go to gym class.

Hell Yeah :beer:

I thought it was to laugh at the fat/slow kids?

funny thing is, the worst people to play was always left on the team and had a gazzilion balls thrown at them. Wasn’t a plan, just worked out that way :rofl:

no it wasnt fun being the one made fun of:finger2:

dodgeball FTMFW

the best was when you’d throw the dodgeball so hard you’d tear your shoulder up, but the resounding THWAK of the ball welting your opponent made it all worth it.