Things that don't make sense

There is some weird shit in this world that just dosen’t make sense. I figuired it would be a good topic to post what you have seen that made no sense at all.

-Today I was at the drivethrough ATM and realized it had braile on the number keys…umm yea

-The whole radio security ‘code thing’…take my friend’s 01 civic for example, her battery dies, radio asks for a code, she doesnt have it…the dealer wants $80 to take it out JUST to get the serial number on the bottom of the radio so they can find out the code…yet if someone actually STOLE it they could get the code no problem because they already have it out :wtf luckily i told her to look around the car more and she finally found the sticker with the code on it :rofl

The U.S. Government

got a couple free week passes at gold’s gym for friends. The flyer reads “Free 7 day VIP membership. Money back guarantee” I need to get a pic of it, pretty funny.

• The window tint law :confused
  • How Spitzer isn’t getting jail time for the thing that he was giving jail time for :wtf
  • why they make 30 inch rims
  • why they let deaf people drive

Oh this is going to get good.

“Track cars” that have blue tape over their front ends whenever driving anywhere.

everything about this dork:
http://alphex.com/shares/wigger_hair3.jpg

HAHAHAHAAAA is that lip gloss? :crackup

GWB!!!

wiping before you poop

:crackup :confused :wtf

i have the ultimate reply to this topic…WOMEN :ponder :lmao

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

yup… thats a big 10-4!!! :nod

fucking hate women, there are by far mens biggest challenge to accomplish, but when you have figured them out it really isnt funny anymore :headbang

no the real answer is travis

:stfu

:kicklow

http://www.syslog.com/~jwilson/pics-i-like/ups.jpg

That picture makes little sense.

:lol

I work with a bunch of people who need to take taxi’s to work and always complain about not having money yet they fuel their appetite for weed and cigarettes weekly, I can’t imagine what that adds up to a month but I know it would pay for a car.

People that buy food with a credit card and can’t leave a tip because they have no cash :nono