Think Bush will debate?

i’m glad you aren’t doing it for person gein.

but i still think you are doing it for the fleeces, and vinyl stickers.

But duhh… there using it for the “power” :bloat:

They wouldn’t have even challenged us if we didn’t have such a weak president.

lol, you really know how to press his buttons

:word: if bush some how does agree. he will fuck it up some how… by like saying “shit” in the debate.

ding ding ding.

tony blair and george bush should tag team this shit.

Who was president in 1998, when Iraq totally stopped cooperating with the United Nations Special Commission and International Atomic Energy Agency as required by UN Resolution 687 of 1991? Who was in office while Iraq ignored UN resolution 1284 of 1999, calling for continual international monitoring of their WMD and ballistic missiles?

Who actually enforced these resolutions that were passed to ensure the world’s safety from a country that had proven itself and violent and agressive?

BikerFry FTW, the only two posts in this whole thread that have shown the slightest amount of common sense. :tup:

So dude, when are you moving out of NY, because you’re too smart to stay here.

^Haha I guess I’m not that smart. :smiley:

:word:

:word: +10. And zwarbyts a funny guy

Yeah, I should give credit to zwartby’s image post, that was pretty damn funny.

No. If you really want to know why the economy took off, its because Clinton and his economic team, starting with Secretary of the Treasury Lloyd Bentsen, were geniuses. When they first got into office, they raised taxes on the rich and cut spending, as opposed to bush who did the opposite on both counts. They knew that paying down the debt causes the bond market, which i should note is bigger than the stock market, to take off. The rich people that were paying a bit more in taxes were also making a shitload more on their investments, and everything took off. They spent/invested the extra money, everything boomed, everyone was happy. A little tax raise primes the pump and everyone makes more money.

Fast forward to 2000.

Bush decides to increase spending x5273562985, and lower taxes, mainly on corporations and rich people. This sends the debt through the roof, and makes the government borrow a lot more. more government borrowing is very bad. This fucks up the bond market, which fucks up the stock market and causes unemployment to rise, and means that the government is now spending money on interest that they should be spending on services. To make matters worse, bush tells the international community to go fuck themselves, so everybody hates us. All the political capital we got from clinton = out the window. Now we’re spending billions and billions on killing the same people we got pissed at saddam for killing. sweet.

they don’t teach advanced economic theory in math 92 :stuck_out_tongue:

cliff notes: Doing something right (clinton) > doing nothing > doing something wrong (bush)

doing something is always better than doing nothing… especially in a situation with iraq… the man uses weapons on his own fucking people, what is stopping him from trying to use them on the US. Personally i live in the US and i would prefer not to be running around in a gas mask all day long in fear of gas attacks, when no one does anything about sadam and gets enough funding and research to send something our way… Fuck that the man is a nut case. I’m glad we marched in there to rip him out of office, and killed his sons, cause i’ll be damned if i ever have to don that mask in 8 seconds again…