This cracks me up

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/car/760528833.html i email this dude about the gsr ok. ask him what he wants for it. he wants me to make him a offer. i say 2000. it has 200k on it. he makes this big deal that his gsr is very rare and what not. then i said i have the same car that looks just like yours that i bought for 2000 with the same miles. he got real mad at me. people make me laught on cl.:rofl:

Lowballers make me laugh too.

and he gives no information about the vehicle except how it looks, kind of

how is a 200k 94 gsr worth 3500. 2000 is a good price. i dont know how you can say thats a low ball offer. i paid 2000 for my 94 gsr with 200k on it and it was all stock and mint.

lowballin has nothing to do with value, it what your offering based on the asking price 2000 on 3500 is less than 60% of asking price… you sir are a lowballer.

add a zero and try going to an acura dealership to buy a 35,000 car for 20,000

he told me to make an offer. so i said 2000 then he said i want 3500 for it. he didnt have a price till i said i would give him 2000 for it. so that makes me a lowballer how foz?

Sweet grandma car

sounds like the 1 greenb18 had, it was a nice car if its the same…his had rotas and carbon hood…it was clean, ran pretty good also.

nah it was white. and grandmas car???

my bad, just re-read the thread… 1st time around read to fast (doesn’t help I’m reading on my phone and couldn’t open the cl post either)

if he didn’t set a price, he shouldn’t take a lower than he wants price personally… he’s asking for it w/ 200k, I’d probably offer even less…

dude grandma was pimpin that shit before you got your license.

damn right she was.lol. thats why i bought my teg it was the nicest one i ever saw and was untouched.

This story was not even remotely entertaining.

:stupid:

best thread ever

/

LOL:rolleyes:

my grandma had a '68 Hurst/Olds 442 in silver with black stripes, parked next to a black on yellow Stage 1 1970 Buick GS

<–GM familia

I think you should be able to pass a 5th grade writing exam before being allowed to post on CL. Some of the shit I see posted on there makes me sick.

This one is hilarious. I…

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/trp/799419978.html