ahhhhh i gotcha.

Originally posted by Shaggy
I beleive its Circle Jerk 4

no you got it all wrong!

Locker Room Confessions:rolleyes:

Originally posted by PlayaStyle92GA
no you got it all wrong!

Locker Room Confessions:rolleyes:

Confess Bitch!!! Or me and billy bob are gonna make you confess!!!

:3some:

:ugh:

Originally posted by Darkstar
Confess Bitch!!! Or me and billy bob are gonna make you confess!!!

:3some:

something like that!:eek3:

something like that!:eek3:

there was something about high school football that turned me off. i think it was the spanking of each others fannies while bathing nude together… yeah, im pretty sure that was it.

there was something about high school football that turned me off. i think it was the spanking of each others fannies while bathing nude together… yeah, im pretty sure that was it.

that never happens but you get kinda used to seeing naked people walking around and talking like they arent naked.:dunno:

I think the male cheerleaders is what turned him on more.

Originally posted by Shaggy
I think the male cheerleaders is what turned him on more.

we didnt have any when i was in HS.

that never happens but you get kinda used to seeing naked people walking around and talking like they arent naked.:dunno:

haha you had to replace “MEN” with “PEOPLE”. is that how you tell it to yourself in your head as well, cause i doubt there were any naked women walking around.

haha you had to replace “MEN” with “PEOPLE”. is that how you tell it to yourself in your head as well, cause i doubt there were any naked women walking around.

ya it was all guys. MEN. no women! it doesnt really bother me because ive heard the things you guys are saying since the day i started playing;)

We know your a fruitloop: You just confirmed it…

ya it was all guys. MEN. no women! it doesnt really bother me because ive heard the things you guys are saying since the day i started playing;)

congratulations, you have now passed all the n00b bashing (from me at least). Ill quit busting your balls.

note, this doesnt mean im gonna stop making fun of your car

:smiley:

push trails were sweet

congratulations, you have now passed all the n00b bashing (from me at least). Ill quit busting your balls.

note, this doesnt mean im gonna stop making fun of your car

:smiley:

well thank you. feel free to make any comments on my ride that youd like, its what i got for now and i love it!

well thank you. feel free to make any comments on my ride that youd like, its what i got for now and i love it!
me too. its purrrrty :tounge:

its what i got for now

:bigthumb: Ya gotta get where ya need to go…

and i love it!

:bigthumb: Ya gotta get where ya need to go…

so true! its not my choice if i was to pick any starting point, ill eventually get my camaro SS or TA;)

so true! its not my choice if i was to pick any starting point, ill eventually get my camaro SS or TA;)

Another bandwagoner

cough blackz28 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

SS or TA? Your not helping out your own cause any here bub. But i digress…you’ll fit right in with that crowd.