This ever happen to u?

Originally posted by Darkstar
SS or TA? Your not helping out your own cause any here bub. But i digress…you’ll fit right in with that crowd.

ive always wanted one since i was old enough to distinguish between cars. ive always loved camaros.

i got love for mustangs and others. especially nissans. i love 300zx TTs and 240sx

Sorry if I answer the original question but yes it happens to me too after looking at the screen a lot. You’re supposed to look away and focus at a distance every so often, but who has the time to do that? I used to notice that I could see clearer on the weekend, but now it seems the same all the time (but I’m also getting old!)

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Sorry if I answer the original question but yes it happens to me too after looking at the screen a lot. You’re supposed to look away and focus at a distance every so often, but who has the time to do that? I used to notice that I could see clearer on the weekend, but now it seems the same all the time (but I’m also getting old!)

on a serious note. i work at GNC and a good multi-vitamin daily will help you guys out along with Bilberry(its an herb)

give some to shaggy… he loves herb:D

Originally posted by VictorSmalls

it shows;)

im serious though! it will help!

Originally posted by VictorSmalls

http://members.rennlist.com/adamation/bsmeter.gif

i think it makes him piss his pants or something:eek: :eek: :eek:

Man, if someone reading this thread read the first post then skipped down a little chances are the next one they read simply says circle jerk 4 and you think how the fuck did it go from eye problems to circle jerks in half a page?? Just seemed to get off topic pretty quick.

and if anyone is passin out herbs don’t be stingy. It’s for my glacoma from staring at this screen. Thats the real reason my eyes are red too… from the screen. :cool:

hey i tried to answer the question with a “real” answer!:smiley:

So did I! :rofl:

Originally posted by s10blazed
So did I! :rofl:

Originally posted by Shaggy

:confused: