this is a sos can any one give me some advice on how to fix my car

I Love My Car, But Don’t Know What Wrong. The Car Runs Great After It Warms Up Alot It Has 400,000+ Kl On It. After I Drive It For A While And Turn It Off Fo 20 Min Or More It Seems To Kind Chug Un till I Rev It And Rev It Then It Goes Gr8 But If I Just Start It And Try To Drive It Almost Wants To Stall Out . It Is A Automatic And The Transmishoin Seems Good. Its Also Acts Up After The Car Wash Like There Is Water In The Engine Or Something??? Also When I First Start It From Cold The Lights And Fan Are Very Week Un till Again I Rev The Hell Out Of The Engine> I Did Some Work Ont The Fuil Injector Plugs A While Ago Because The Engine Was Shaking Like Crazy And That Solved The Problem But I Don’t Know What To Do About The Hot Starts I Allread Killed One Starter!! And My Heat Wont Stay Hot As Well The Heat Gauge Says Its At Around 50% And Then Once I Run The Heat In The Car It Dropss To 0% And The Heat Doesn’t Come Hot Un till I’ve Highway Driven It For 4 Hrs Or More But It Still Drops As It Is Used!1 I Don’t Know Much About Cars As This Is My First. I Also Am Very Limited To $ To Invest In This Car Any Cheep Suggestions On What Might Fix These Major Problems Would Be Very Help Full …

WAT

did you cap the first letter in every word?

lolol

you only need one post.what do you call reving the crap out of the engine?my lights are dim untill i revup to 1000rpm if you have to rev higher then that you must be having a short in your electrical system that would also explain why this happens after a car wash if you get water on or in and around your electrical system then you will continously have this issue check and see if your battier terminals are wet after you get your car wash they might even be loose causing a bad conecction

im not even going to read that lol

You should start with a coolant temp. sensor, and then have the charging system (alternator, battery) and grounds checked.

Possible thermostat or coolant flush might be good too.

I would go to a mechanic. They fix cars btw.

yeah and the title is all lower case… haha nice.

I would learn to write first. Then come back and post it so that people can actually read it, and reply.

As I’ve stated before…

Wall of Text critically hits SON for 1238487213 damage.

SON dies.

SON suffers 10% durability damage.

It’s only really funny the first time. I only chuckled this time.