this is amazing..

http://ontariostreetcar.com/showthread.php?p=6482#post6482

funny story how how knocked down his house wall to get the car out…amazing that he built it himself.

Damn that thing looks SICKKK

hahaha that sucks but they car is dumb nice

nice idea to bad miami vice has been discontinued

Says the guy with the user name “88slowmarro.”

:nod all i need is the mullet bitch never said it wasnt a nice car just outdated compared to newer models just like mine

sweet. I’m pretty sure there was a guy who built a car in a house like this in an episode of topgear too

Wonder what engine is that.

His house looks like a pile of fail. Perhaps he should have put time into basic home maintenance? Lol…

Hey look, he has a garage now.

Comes off E, CLS and S-Class 63 AMG models.

Going back and forth from a real countach and this, it seems like that thing is shaped funny, but I’d like to see the same color real countach right next to it.

That is sick!! I think it’s hilarious about the whole “ship in a bottle” thing :lmao

Nice. Stupid, but nice.

Why that stupid? Because the guy wanted to see what he could do with his fab skills?

Nah dude, prolly cuz he didn’t think things through and had to demolish his house to get it out :rofl

Ahh yeah, that was a little retarded, but now hes got a garage to work on it. So i guess it all worked out haha.

Pot, meet kettle.

If he can fab up a car like that, I think he knew WELL in advance that he would have to knock/dig his basement wall. I would do the same thing, it must be really convenient to just work in his basement like that.