This is gonna suck

So my motorcycle road test is on Thursday at 1:00pm. I just checked the weather forecast and found that starting at 1pm, we are supposed to be getting rain, scattered thunderstorms, and 12mph winds. This should make for an interesting test… lol

Kenny

Don’t worry you’re safe.

If there was hailing and earthquake going on at the same time, then I’d be worried that it just wasn’t meant to be :lol

ya dont worry the test never goes over 5 mph anyways u can take it in the snow with a crotch rocket np

where u takin it btw ?

troy… im more just nervous about the figure 8… my bike tends to stand straight up in a wind gust no matter how much of a lean I have… lol

From what I understand, they give you ample room for a figure 8.

Enough to do it on a Tomahawk if that gives you a visual.

yea, i looked at the street on google maps and it looks plenty wide enough. I’ve been practicing them within the MSC size of approx. 4 parking spaces and I was within the space on the left turn, and just outside the space for the right turn.

ya dont worry i was having the same worries man, i tookthe test in troy last summer also… around this time, actually it was june 18th the day before my permit expired LOL

anyways man that street is HUGE u WONT have a problem…

JUST LOOK OUT for traffic when ur doing them he/she will tell u to look out and stop when needed for traffic, so be extra cautious

and dont forget to overuse your damn blinkers

do they expect you to use both electronic and hand signals or just electronic?

also, what route did you take when you took yours in troy? did you just simply go in a circle around the block?

either sgnal, just signal someway or the other

and yea went around the block as far as i can remember

Good luck with the test. Just remember throttle control with your figure 8 and you’ll be fine.

If he can pass…you can pass…lol jkjk

man if some of you kids are concerned about doing a figure 8 in a parking lot stay off the road squirrels!! some of you kids suck at riding reading some of this shit on here… what kind of bike should i get blah blah blah:banghead

calm down

:eek

well it all comes in experience and practice, so everyone has to start somewhere, last year when i was going to take my test i was also worried abot doing figure 8’s also, not like i couldnt do them just was a bit nervous, i think thats how this guy feels

Doesn’t everyone start off with a 'busa as their first bike? J/K

Easy guy, you couldn’t do a figure 8 before you could ride either.

That’s why there is a thing called learning.

Plus people asking on which bike to start is a positive thing, as long as they are not stubborn about starting on a Supersport.

yea but really? worried about a little bit of rain and what not…come on now… the road is dangerous enough…

I just rode in the rain on a brand new back tire… all I gotta say is if you are that legitimately worried about taking the test in the rain I suggest you cancel now and hit up Bob Kovachik to schedule a test on a sunny day. :lol

I don’t mind riding in the rain I just hate it cuz it gets my bike all dirty :(.