This is sad....

Have you guys heard about the two girls in Coraopolis that got mauled by the firehose that came loose from the fire truck on its way to a fire?

Well, one of those girls is my wife’s best friends cousin. When the hose hit her, it hit her so hard that she flew several feet and landed in her mothers arms. She passed away last night. She suffered severe brain injurys. The nozzle from the hose hit her right in the face so she was pretty mangled. The other girl lost an eye and will have to undergo reconstructive surgery for her face as well. This is definatley a funeral I dont want to go to, but have to. How aweful. She was only around 10 years old.

man that one story i hated to read…as a parent myself this makes me sick…i will pray for the family

yeah i just read it in the gazette, saw it on the news this morning… its sad… next time they need to be more careful that they are secured

I heard about it last night. Something that i’m sure noone in that fire company will ever forget or forgive themselves for.

it was horrible…but…they really cant keep on putting blame on them selfs…it was a freak accident…they didnt know that the hose came off…nor that it was going to fly through the air like that…but indeed…the family will be in ppls. prayers tonite

Not putting blame on them. Its just something that will be with everyone involved.

X2. :(:(:frowning:

when its ur time, its ur time. :frowning:

its very sad, and people at Coraopolis VFD need to train their people how to pack hose, the minute man load is a simple packing of the hose to side into the side of the engine’s attack lines. it was an accident but stupid on the company’s half… people dont know how to pack hose!
thats really bad a little girl had to lose her life over someones stupidity

very very sad!:sad: