this is why staying stock doesnt work

Its definitely a learning experience. I was to the point where I could take a b-series out of a Honda and tear it down with my eyes closed, so working on a car that is completely different is pretty interesting, and irritating at times.

the reflash shouldnt be any issue with the obd2 scan. from the disassembles i have, it looks like they are just changing the maps, rev limiter, and boost levels.

im thinking about getting a flash, getting a dump of it, and that should be enough to figure out what i dont already know.

a couple weeks ago i picked up an intercooler from an srt4, it should fit like a glove, and be like be more efficient. hopefully a 3" turbo back, adn the 15g will be on soon.

i will give you a call this week and grab that sway bar.

I wasnt so much concerned with the fact thats its reflashed, rather that they send you a different ECU thats already done, and then you send yours back for a core. So, VINs wouldnt match…

Lemme know whenever you want the swaybar, any night should be fine but I’m probably going to be at the office later than usual all week.

it looks like the code is all pretty much the same. the only one thats really changed is my year where they added the immobilizer. even still thats only coded in, and thats why they ask you for the numbers on the alarm system.

Does this mean by the time I buy a saab you both will have worked out all the fun issues and be able to help me? :smiley:

it means when you want to buy one, you can buy one of ours :slight_smile:

Minglor = Saabs before they were cool = EGs when they aren’t

HAHA

thanks fuzzy.
I still miss my 9000 :frowning:
and Still hate my EG.

Fixed… :wink:

where’s the combo?!

did you finish the rest of the combos?

combo size comparisons dont work when we forgot the last pic :frowning: