tossed the saab on the rollers for a baseline

the boost curve follows the tq curve (go figure :bloated:)
anywho, its controlled by the ecu. it comes up to 14psi, and then tappers down to 9psi (thats what the wg actuator is set to).

so i am thinking… remove the boost control solonoid, and toss a manual boost controller in there. that should make it hold 180-200 ft lbs of tq up to 5500-6k. not a bad 15 dollar mod. lol
granger valve > *

nice torque numbers i am jeaous

torquE!

ugh, i cant wait to flatten out that tq curve… :drool:

oh shit kids… the granger valve just showed up.

varooommm varommmmm

psshhhHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHHH

KA BOOM

thats alright. its under warrenty :slight_smile:

i read the title as “i tossed the salad…”

throw that joint on and go back to the dyno! I am interested to see that.

i have to have the front wheels ballanced. they put new tires on it, and never balanced them (when i bought the car). it was all over the dyno. lol

maybe i will hit up sears on lunch

very nice low peak trq. How does the car repsond just driving around town in low/no boost

got any big plans for this sucker? pls share

as long as its around or above 2k its great, but if you’re around 1500 rpm, its no vr6.

intake, 3" dp and exhaust, gt28r… i am working on a dsam of the ecu now so i can tune it. 250-300whp, nothing crazy.
i have the eibach pro kit (shocks and springs) i still need to pick up wheels and tires, and maybe some larger sway bars… but i dont know yet. i was going to auto-x it this year and see if it needs them or not.

very nice…gotta love that torque curve, once its flattened it’ll be a whole new animal :tup:

Can you please get an LSD of some sort… unless you one wheel peels…

I am interested to see what you can squeeze out of it :tup:

just because you said something about it… NO

I love unique projects.

Good stuff!

boost vs tq graph

http://www.zer0daze.com/pics/dynos/saab.base.boost.gif

1 hour and 45 min until the MBC goes in to fix this

oh shit kids. its game on now, boost to redline.

hollar