This lip? discuss...

So, I am really not a body “kit” type person. But I really like the looks of this car and I am really gaining interest in this lip.
Its a lot of money like $300. But it makes the car look awesome! Keep in mind my car is United Grey.

My only concern is that, I am not the most cautious driver out there. Meaning, I enjoy back country roads, and crusing them at a high rate of speed. My only concern would be that I would bottom the front end of my car out on the pavement!
I just want to hear everyones opinion…

I find driving fast usially isnt a big deal its pulling in and out of driveways. (I had a body kit on a MINI) altho I like that car It might be becouse of the color Im a huge VW red fan.

Ok, Yeah my driveway is a PITA to get into…just ask anyone whos been to my house. I have bottomed my car out on roads before doing liek 50mph+.
I am just worried if the car had this on, it would explode

Lip without sideskirts :tif:

hey look, its a CTR lip for a VW

Word up.

I kinda like the look of those wheels too.

If you drive your car in the winter I would leave the stock lip on in the winter, then use this lip durring the summer and just be more carful when its on. (if you going to go play in the back roads pop it off. if its anything like the MK3 or 4 lips should be that hard to switch.)

LOL It was thinking the same thing

those wheels are the ish.

Dunno bout the lip tho.

Do they make that lip for the MKV Jetta too?

Btw those side skirts remind me of E36 M3 stock sides.

lip would look better on an eg.

the mkv jettas and golfs share the same front end. so yes.

and i found it for $260.

http://www.namotorsports.net/detail.cfm/part_cd/RI59400

Can you honestly pick out one thing you HATE about that VW…other than FWD.

i really like it…but you would have to get the sideskirts too, and if your car is on stock suspension i wouldnt be too worried about blowin it up bottoming out.

gets a :tup: in my book

its a VW :gotme:
:wink:

couldnt help myself

it looks like mork’s space ship.

the car would look good with a lip, but not that one.

the lip would look worse without the sideskirts, but those sideskirts are bad too.

might look better on a black car though.

everything looks better with a black duckbill lip.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dont know but i LOVE them rims.