This site fucking sucks

Says paid

to get him off the agreement i think? lol… id pay 3k to buy someone I didnt want as a partner out too.

$3k sounds about right for 5%

whelp , this is the shift I remember …

but if dreams came true we’d all be billionaires living in a mansion full of hot naked lesbians

ROFL

Bisexual women Paul. Then they’d eat snatch and suck your dick. Jesus! Think about that!

Def overlooked that detail pawl

lol i dont want a house full of dykes. nor a mansion.

Everyone itt SUCKS!

Sucks big hard boners! Everyone!

Custom work VS Repair/body/flips. Do any of them correctly, and you will make a lot of money, do any of them poorly and you will fail. http://www.tuccihotrods.com/about_us.html NY shop, started from their own garage, I doubt they are doing rot repair on 91 Hondas for filler work. If they build 3 cars a year, they are making out well. I talked to him for a bit and looked at a few cars this past year, they are $200-300K cars. Retarded money, doing “un profitable custom work” in a “shitty part of the country” at that. I don’t expect or even assume Ill make it to that level, but my new goals are attainable that’s for sure.

and Dave, you want an example, that 29 roadster kevin posted made more profit than your eclipse project that took a year… in less than a month, working a few hrs a night 2 guys ENJOYING their work. Goes to show you that what brings you down production wise is NOT the type of work.

Really Mike?

yes

Must spread rep.

I really think people need to take their head out of their asses… take 10 steps back and take a look at the WHOLE picture before they mumble garbage out of their mouth (keyboard).

Nothing like putting a bunch of personal info out in the open about a local business.

forget it. drag me through the mud I wont say a thing back… is that how you resolve this? Take all the lies and misconstrued facts you want about me and let them run wild. I apparently don’t have the right to defend myself.

dude… when we first talked about bringing the eclipse down… You initially told me itd take 1 month to complete lol… I was the most patient motherfucker in the entire world to watch $50k of my money sit, get rained on, snowed on and continously have nisky faggots or whoever leaning up against, opening my doors and engine bay looking at my car… A ton of my parts were stolen/lost/scrapped & I said shit for christ sake! lol… You took some money off the bill which was nice of you, but not close to what I thought the value was. I understand what your saying to me, i really do, but if you didnt constantly push my car aside it wouldnt have been completed alot sooner… Even eric said you pushed me aside for $500 exhaust jobs in which you had $420 in materials… I know you had alot of hours in the eclipse, a ton actually… But I know I handed over stacks and stacks in return… I love ya man and your work… but the car sitting for over a year is what makes me not give a fuck about it anymore lol

fuck it, yolo

True our name should have never been brought up in this section at all. We should all just let this be what it is. No need to bad mouth a single person or justify thing that are going on within a company on a public forum. This is why i dont post on shift and only talk to a handful of you in the real world

All I could do was multi task. I hustled to get work in, and somehow get it out… to put whatever minuscule income mike wood could into the business. My point that made you reply was when the situation is not as overly complicated as it was 2 years ago things get done properly.

and it was more that custom work can pay… but I guess I turns back into a fight of my short comings.