This thread has nothing to do with LS1's, 2's, 6's, or 7's.

the audi does 0 to broken in 1.8 seconds…LSx does 0-60 in slightly more.

^^ lol

Fixed it for you :slight_smile:

I see nothing wrong with my post…

Its not a very eficent engine if it needs that much to make 400hp, why whats wrong with a lighter engine, and pushrods are poor compared to OHV’s

What engines are you thinking of that are lighter and still similar (as in, not a micro 4 cylinder)?

Also, the LSx is OHV. :bloated:

im not comparing it, im just wondering whats wrong with aluminum blocks? And i have a micro 6 cyl :wink:

:picard:

:word: x19027509234

learn what the fuck you’re talking about before making yourself look like a douche, you douche

Bet the weight is on par with the LS1. :gay3:

I am sure the weight of the engine will be relatively close , just hope that when they put it in the camaro that the vehicle weight isn’t 4000 lbs.

LT1 = 93-97. the LT series of chevrolet engines lasted… well, not all that long. iron block & opti-spark FTL. however, ellis juan showed up from the hands of god and then we have like, the ls666, which is the antichrist superawesome

they only thing that pisses me off is that gm might name the new 700 vette the z07 as it will have 700+ hp…the z06 is the name plate not a 600 hp vette…if anything call it a z06 ss or deathkillzone10000 anything why not z02 ? friggen

"The 2008 C6 comes standard with a noticeably improved drivetrain, from engine to transmissions. The new LS3 small-block V8 now displaces 6.2 liters, thanks to a larger bore, increased from 101.6 millimeters to 103.25. The bores are made in a stronger aluminum block shared with Chevy’s 6.2-liter truck engine. Also among the improvements: a new cylinder head with straighter and larger intake ports, larger hollow-stem intake valves, a high-lift cam that reduces overlap and reduces NVH, a more efficient intake manifold and fuel injectors scavenged from the Corvette Z06’s 500-hp LS7.

The changes net base Corvettes 430 hp at 5900 rpm and 424 lb-ft of torque at 4600 rpm. Choose the optional Z06-like butterfly-valve-equipped exhaust—price is not set, but expect it to cost between $1,000 and $1,500—and the numbers rise to 436 hp and 428 lb-ft. Revised six-speed manual and automatic transmissions provide shorter throws and reduced shift times, respectively."