thoes of u with sirius satelite radio..

i just got the starmate replay for my 21st b-day yay!! and i was goin to put it in today but i was wondering could u mount the anteni upside down inside of the car on the roof or does it need to be in the open?

works best out in the open

oh ok ill have to see if i can find metal somewhere on my car then since i have plastic just about everywhere

Center of the dash right at the base of the windshield works great for me, I never have any dropouts.

thats what I was going to say… I have mine in my rear dash… where it meets the rear window.

We always place the Ant. on the corner of the dash … never any dropouts

i work at Circuit city and do like 4 a day … they work WAY better on the roof or trunk but dont mount inside upsidown especially in the upper tint… it wont work well… but u can mount on ur dash… we do that in bmws all the time

i have it, and i would suggest in the open, cuz even some times when i go under bridges i lose signal
more open the better

i have found nthat it depends on the car. some cars wioll work great on the dash and some wont work at all on the dash. try the dash first and drive around with it for a few days, and if you are getting bad reception, then mount it on the roof.

same here…never any dropouts…

i :heart: my s50

i mounted mine on the deck lid but im just a little worried that some pispot is goin to come along and snip the wire

upside down doesnt work for shit

i have mine on the dash and only lose signal if i am parked under something, like when im filling up at the gas station… but that doesnt bother me since im not in the car anyways.

I went ahead and actually put mine where it’s supposed to be, on the roof of the car, but people have had luck on the dash as stated above.