Thoughts on high compression turbo builds

$15.00/gallon.

Same way Sullivan did

True. but the 300zx has a longitudinal v6 as opposed to sullys. It just seems to me like there wouldn’t be enough room…

I just Google’d it and a guy up in Canada did one that was originally twin turbo and its sick

Its been done a few times but I think it requires a custom intake manifold as well. I think twin with TT exhaust manifolds might even be cheaper depending on how much custom manifolds are gonna cost to make

http://300zx.com/Image%20Gallery/Z1%20Cars/Todd’s%20NA%20with%20Turbos/index.htm

Na/t.

Yeah do stock manifolds and turbos and such and just make sure it gets a proper tune.

^ Oh yeah, thats Z1’s NA-T project. I’ve read about it before, might have to get in contact with Z1 for details

Btw, just happened to find this thread on 3zc last night.

http://300zxclub.com/showthread.php?t=139291&highlight=compression

I would do big single. More fun and charge piping is easy to figure out for dual throttle bodies

Big single FTW.

Fuck yea this guy knows

I has baby single.

Baby steps Ryan, baby steps

This step is big enough.

For the time being yes

Buy GSX/GST NOW

Iafter have read through most of your previous posts with issues with this car my thought on thisn subject are

BOOM!!!DEAD

When my car gets built it will be a 9.0:1 2.6 Stroker with a 35R at 40psi on C16. I don’t intend on driving the car regularly once it’s built, so I don’t mind the whole C16 thing. E85 is a great solution to keeping fuel costs low when running high compression and boost in a daily driver.

Jim, how much other work do u have to do for E85? like different fuel lines and a standalone and stuff or can u just run it as is?

You need a standalone to adjust timing, fuel, etc. I’m not familiar on the components required for a fuel system. From what I understand, Ethanol is corrosive to soft metals.

i hears it corrodes fuel lines, so u have to replace rubber ones with silicone or something like that. i cant confirm or deny either though.