Thoughts on owning an RX7 (as a daily driver)...

have fun starting the FC when its really cold outside, other than that, get some good tires for winter and DORIFTO!!!

what would you part out on it???

Yeah, that was kind of my thought all along.

I have just grown an unhealthy lust for STi’s…there’s just so many at my house all the time!

what kills me is that you are going to drive the MINT fc through a buffalo winter :frowning:

x2

damn i need to make more friends with STI’s
:frowning:

i drove an 05 sti… best time of my life

I’m getting the Schmitt’s underbody coating done. And I’ll wash it anytime there’s salt on it. It won’t be a concern…

someone buy me an STI. newman come pick me up and give me a ride in your 06-07??

Dude, it’s a Mazda RX7, not a vintage Ferrari, who cares? I can think of VERY few cars I wouldnt drive through the winter.

944! 944! Let’s do some donuts!

http://www.mturck.com/951Snow.jpg
Been there, done that, will do it again. Used to daily drive it even at 400 wheel.

why do i get the feeling this thread will get dug up sometime in the future. :wink:

you should probably buy mine.

Joe, I promise that if you got an STi, you would love it twice as much as you love your MR2, and maybe as much as you love the Lotus. Your heart wound would be quickly healed.

Watch it there guy! I love the MR2, nothing’s twice as good. You see, I’d love an STi, just NOT at the expense of getting rid of other cars I got. Mayyyybe the RX7, but not the other 2. And unless FC’s fucking SKY-ROCKET in value, I won’t be able to cash it in for an STi anytime soon, haha.

thats you, who obviously does not care about the snow/salt/stupid drivers…me, i see it differently…

for how much joe has ranted and raved about how mint and pristine his FC is, and now its going to romp through a buffalo winter…it doesn’t add up

is joe going to drive the lotus through the winter? the mr2? i understand its not a vintage ferrari, but for what it is, its in OUTSTANDING shape…why bother putting it through a ruff buff winter…

ya know?

bueller?

It’s just a car. That’s what insurance and regular maintenance/cleaning are for. Hell when mine broke during a rally I left it on the side of the highway in Indiana and said I’d come back for it in a few days.

Oh no not a vintage FC!

It’s metal people, nothing more just that it cost more in the fancier shapes. This should be pretty awesome to see in action.

You must make it out to a few winter drifto meets.