thoughts on tanabe sevens?

http://www.tanabe-usa.com/coilovers/SEVEN.asp

what do you guys think? looking for a good set of coilovers for a mix of street and track driving. these are relatively new so just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them.

12/10 spring rates are deffinately not for the street. Unless you drive on glass.

those are the track model. regular is 10/8. still stiff i know. but i drive on 8/6 now and i think it could be a bit stiffer

I know people always say 12/10 is stiff and not for the street but I’m not sure how many people have actually driven on 12/10’s.

I’ve driven on 12/10 megan’s and they’re not much stiffer than my megan streets at 8/6. the valving is tweaked to help compensate. Depending on what tanabe intended them to feel like, it could be very streetable or not at all.

When my car comes back to Canada next season I’ll be on the megan tracks as well since I liked them. I may learn to hate them but we shall see :slight_smile:

get them and tell us how they are haha

http://www.tanabe-usa.com/coilovers/SEVEN.asp

what do you guys think? looking for a good set of coilovers for a mix of street and track driving. these are relatively new so just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them.

12/10 spring rates are deffinately not for the street. Unless you drive on glass.

those are the track model. regular is 10/8. still stiff i know. but i drive on 8/6 now and i think it could be a bit stiffer

I know people always say 12/10 is stiff and not for the street but I’m not sure how many people have actually driven on 12/10’s.

I’ve driven on 12/10 megan’s and they’re not much stiffer than my megan streets at 8/6. the valving is tweaked to help compensate. Depending on what tanabe intended them to feel like, it could be very streetable or not at all.

When my car comes back to Canada next season I’ll be on the megan tracks as well since I liked them. I may learn to hate them but we shall see :slight_smile:

get them and tell us how they are haha

buy my megans and you got yourself a deal 8)