Thoughts?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080626/ap_on_go_su_co/scotus_guns

The fact that 4 of them voted to change the second amendment of the constitution is scary as hell.

i just made a poll for this same topic, sorry i didn’t see this thread.

I also think it’s scary that the vote came out 5-4. either way a win is a win though. this is a huge jump in the right direction

+1

Its about god damn time this illegal law is thrown out.

AFAIC they weren’t strong enough in their language about the 2nd Amendment. The right to keep and bear arms is not restricted to the home.

the reason we are at this point at this time…is becouse we have verry little partisipation politicly when it comes to saving out rites from liberal onslought…thank god we wone this fight …for now…but look at the ones we are loosing…the glabal warming scam…yup…scam. . . “alaska was subtropical once”…the earth hasent raised a degree on average in tha last 12 years…its a scam!..gas…boi engineerd fuels mandated by “government”…ie…subsadised farming for the farm vote…thats what its about…the farm vote and earmarks…drilling and greenpeace searra club…both fight it vigourusly…we dont fight back…its the minority leading the majority…

If only I could go back in time…and show them a few modern news stories…

Ok I’d probably be mostly concerned with making money, but I’d make sure to suggest removal of the word militia as well as the addition of some much stronger language about fighting government tyranny.

We’re way behind on uprisings by Jefferson’s standards, he thought they should be quite frequent.

Please go learn basic spelling and grammar skills. I just hemorrhaged reading that post.

i work 15 hours a day sire and post when i can…im sorry my spelling may be off a bit from time to time…im sorry if say a minor grammer issue may arise your holyness in say “hydrogrossularite” or some other basic word i may use. i humbly bow to thine holy grammerness and beseach thee for humble spelling forgiveness for making the god of all forums head ache…im sorry my grad degree in gemology…and bachelors in minerology does not make the god of the forum grammer police happy…im sorry:madfawk: