Three dead after car hits group of people in Voorheesville

Oxy’s + xanax + car= disaster. Thats really all there is to it, this has nothing to do with flip flops that was just her BS story. Ive been on muscle relaxers the past few days and I couldnt even imagine driving while on that stuff let alone taking xanax along with it and then driving.

ROFL + rep

Its right down the road from Darryls house and his kids go to that school, so it sorta hits home a little for me. Shit like this burns my shorts. If I am not at work, I will go get on the news for that shit.

LOL at the sign. DATS TRUE!

HOLY FUCK I NEED TO PROOF READ. ILL FIX THAT. HAHAHA

:rofl:rofl:rofl

false. that is completely incorrect. drive barefoot all you want, its not illegal in anyway.

your barefoot has more control than a foot with a shoe on it. i dont see how that could ever be illegal :dunno

Idk how people can drive barefoot. Do you mash the brakes with your whole foot? I just swivel my foot from the gas to the brakes, and press the pedal with end of my foot/toes w/e. When barefoot you cant press the brake hard as easily…

it would seem you are correct.

Yea, it’s a little strange feeling for sure when you are driving a manual transmission equipped vehicle. I have giant junglehopper feet, so when I drive my automagic shitbox I prefer flopz or barefeet.

I drive barefoot all the time, since I am a flip flop wearin homo. Only downfall is in stop and go traffic or a long light I have small feet so holding the clutch in I cant have my heel resting on the ground making it a little uncomfortable, but that’s what neutral is for.

not not can’t

we are all fucked… Waynes on crack cocaine.

http://www.verysmartbrothas.com/images/Tyrone20Biggums.jpg

She’s pleading guilty to a plea.

6 months jail.

5 year probation.

Not bad for killing 3 people.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/LuAnn-Burgess-pleads-guilty-in-deadly-crash-4023316.php

Burgess had faced up to 25 years in prison if convicted of aggravated vehicular manslaughter,

Under the plea deal, Burgess faces no more than six months in the Albany County jail and five years’ probation at her Jan. 11 sentencing. She agreed never to drive again.

yah… not bad at all

That’s horse shit. So if you want to kill some people, all you need to do is get nearly-comatose on a bunch of prescription medications, run them down in your beigemobile, and have a bullshit story about your shoes/hair/accelerator/etc.

This bitch ended three people’s lives through her careless actions and she got 6 months of jail. At least mustang kid was just being a stupid 19 year old, and had a smaller bodycount.