Throttle body porting

typical LS1 style done either same or next day, Imports welcome.

Pittspeed special

70$

412-999-1910
Day or Evening
ask for Jay

Jay,

Do you do head porting as well?

Absolutely. Been doing it for years, and started off with a education from the University of Northwest Ohio.

Coming shortly is the results from the LS1 port. I went for a ride in it the other day, and the seat of the pants dyno looks very nice.

dude that TB looks sick. would you care about lightly doing a set of L67 gtp heads when I get a set?

Any and all heads welcome.

Prices vary greatly. There are alot of things we can do to fit your budget and performace goals.

cool I’ll let you know

how long does it take to do this because i need my car to drive lol and how much would itcost to port a 4 cyl head?

Throttle bodies are a same day affair. The heads have a broad range of prices depending on what you want done. You, the head and myself have to have a meeting to figure outs whats gonna be the best route, and then how much time it will take.

?

eh, maybe not so shortly, but gonna be well worth the wait!!

ok you guys ported a set of heads but did you readjust the tune? you wont seen hardly any real figures without readjusting the tune.

i may be interested in getting a 2.4 head ported soon, i will let you know

its under controll sir :burnout:

word on the street was 5-10hp gain?

how much would u want to do a complete port/polish for a 3clylinder 1.0
heads, manifolds, TB

You’d better stop by with the parts so we can go over all the options that come with porting heads. You can go from any where from budget, to pricey. Depending on how much time is needed.

you wanna do a light clean up on the ports of a set of 3800 heads? The stock cam is staying so there’s no need to go full out.

I found a great link for home ported L67 heads too but I don’t have the tools or experience to go about on a set of heads. I’ve done blower cases, intakes and exhaust manifolds before but heads are too far out of my league

Sure, stop by with them.

hey man i know you have to know something about porting the restictive as fxxx sohc turbo dodge heads. did you ever finish the intake and exh mani’s for your ride? how much to open up a lame 8v head?

The intake is pretty close to being done. I just need to put the electronics on it. Are you going to up the valve size? I’ll port heads for $50 an hour. Could probably have some pretty nice work completed in 4-5 hours.