Thumbs up to nyspeed hockey

oh. I thought I missed something since I missed our Ice hockey game last night.

lol at making a post like this about roller hockey. I can’t belive how pissed people get abot stuff like this.

Esp when they have been a member for over a year and have Posts: 0

[quote=“j_espo1,post:25,topic:32192"”]

does anyone with a sn of “trapmuzik” have any street credibility? prolly not.

[/quote]

Please…its t-i-p

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:35,topic:32192"”]

yes, all the bandwagoners that think they are sweet on nyspeed play on a hockey team

[/quote]

im a bandwagoner that thinks hes sweet, but i dont play on the nyspeed hockey team…

[quote=“Poose22,post:36,topic:32192"”]

are you even on the blades of steel? and yea when you have 3 guys with pussy facemasks come in and attack our 1 player, sure your gonna lose the fight

[/quote]

na i just like to call people out

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:24,topic:32192"”]

we have a hockey team?

[/quote]

It’s roller hockey which hardly counts :mamoru:

They are a ton of NY speeders who play ice hockey though. 90% of our ice hockey team (Shenanigans) is on the board and we played Woody’s team last night. I also saw Rick G. there watching.

[quote=“Jskrapper,post:41,topic:32192"”]

lol at making a post like this about roller hockey. I can’t belive how pissed people get abot stuff like this.

[/quote]

Like we’d have a fight without you there to start it…LOL

[quote=“baseball24,post:45,topic:32192"”]

na i just like to call people out

[/quote]

this is like calling someone out with your friends dads brothers drag car :lol: this is pretty pointless :picard:

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:46,topic:32192"”]

It’s roller hockey which hardly counts :mamoru:

They are a ton of NY speeders who play ice hockey though. 90% of our ice hockey team (Shenanigans) is on the board and we played Woody’s team last night. I also saw Rick G. there watching.

Like we’d have a fight without you there to start it…LOL

[/quote]

what league do you play in? My team is Dutch Masters holiday beta, (we play at pepsi a bit too).

you know of any skate-and-shoots? (besides pepsi afternoons, which I can never make). I’m always looking for ice as a forward, and if a skate is competitive I’ll play goal

[quote=“Jskrapper,post:41,topic:32192"”]

[/quote]

dude you’d be surprised how fired up people get at epic center roller hockey. one game i burnt a defensman and scored a goal, I came around the net and he choked up on his stick and hit me across the face with a baseball swing. luckily i wear a mask or my face probably would have been shattered.

needless to say he got his ass beat by my entire team, and then booted from the league. :lol:

Also this thread confuses me. Is the thread starter on the nyspeed team or …? Very confusing, i can’t tell if this is supposed to be insulting hah

[quote=“chino,post:49,topic:32192"”]

dude you’d be surprised how fired up people get at epic center roller hockey. one game i burnt a defensman and scored a goal, I came around the net and he choked up on his stick and hit me across the face with a baseball swing. luckily i wear a mask or my face probably would have been shattered.

needless to say he got his ass beat by my entire team, and then booted from the league. :lol:

Also this thread confuses me. Is the thread starter on the nyspeed team or …? Very confusing, i can’t tell if this is supposed to be insulting hah

[/quote]

he’s definitly not on the nyspeed team, and apparently wasn’t even on the other team either lol so i guess it was supposed to be insulting? :lol:

[quote=“chino,post:49,topic:32192"”]

[/quote]

I am under the impression that the thread starter is from the opposing team…and can’t get any sleep over it, so they posted this.

Yeah. I am all up for dropping the gloves…but as soon as I step off the ice it is over. When we play again…I know who to look for.

fighting is a part of hockey, for sure.

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:48,topic:32192"”]

what league do you play in? My team is Dutch Masters holiday beta, (we play at pepsi a bit too).

you know of any skate-and-shoots? (besides pepsi afternoons, which I can never make). I’m always looking for ice as a forward, and if a skate is competitive I’ll play goal

[/quote]

Wow you must be pretty good. We play in Holiday C league, and still lose. It’s a great time though. :smiley:

[quote=“Jskrapper,post:51,topic:32192"”]

Yeah. I am all up for dropping the gloves…but as soon as I step off the ice it is over. When we play again…I know who to look for.

[/quote]

You sounded like Dirty Harry just then…
http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/reviews/ferrisassistant1a.jpg

its just tough from a goalies standpoint to play at a skate if its not competitive. I’m sure 98ss10 will agree with me. whereas playing forward, you can always have a good time and do your own thing.

I need ice!

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:48,topic:32192"”]

[/quote]

There was someone who posted a skate-and-shoot schedule in a recent thread. It had some late night ones I thought.

why would you start a thread when you dont play on that team or play at all?

well since 5 guys weren’t there…i guess it was pretty easy to fight a team with 3 people on the team and 1 other guy that wasnt on the team…the reason why we have been missing is because we get fined in ice if we dont show up/forfeit the game.

oh and trapmusic you guys didnt even make the playoffs…so why bother trying to start shit on here and at the game?

ok ive figured it out.

does the person trying to fight drive a baby blue shark hood neon?

where can i go to join some roller hockey team? [serious question]

[quote=“SilverGT,post:58,topic:32192"”]

where can i go to join some roller hockey team? [serious question]

[/quote]

Interested in this too.

i told you this thread would not deliver