Thumbs up to nyspeed hockey

J&J vs Firehawk thread is better

stfu with you’r pink font

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:61,topic:32192"”]

J&J vs Firehawk thread is better

[/quote]

it rules so hard

yea that thread is good… i have to say though, i’m surprised all those meatheads know how to read books :slight_smile:

i see what you did there

[quote=“Poose22,post:29,topic:32192"”]

hahaa yea too bad i never chopped at the goalie at all when i was in front of the net…i was going for the puck that was sitting there loose you fuck. did the wistle blow while or before i “chopped at your goalie”? No…so fuck off. why is it necessary to go crying about all this?

and who cares how many guys we have? a few guys couldnt make it, who cares. anyways, see you guys in the playoffs…oh wait…you didnt make it.:sword:

[/quote]

I laid you out, you sat on the ground looking at the refs for a penalty, then you came in on our goalie, pretty much knocking him over in your fury of TRYING to score, which you didn’t, then as you got decked by our defense man, you again, laid on the ground, while your one teamate backed you up. I’m not trying to call your whole team out, I clearly said in the beginning that you have a couple idiots on the team, you being one. So you made the play-offs, that’s great for your team, but in reality, I called YOU out because your the fuckhead here.

so instead of calling him out in person,during the game, you came home online, had your buddy make a thread about it, and then called him out in said thread, online hiding behind a computer screen.

go you :tup:

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:67,topic:32192"”]

so instead of calling him out in person,during the game, you came home online, had your buddy make a thread about it, and then called him out in said thread, online hiding behind a computer screen.

go you :tup:

[/quote]

Lol, yep, I’m pretty sure he knows how our entire team feels about him after last game, I don’t need to post a topic and pour my heart out to him

lol too bad you just did

lol

you made it sound like I avoided him all game…

so then why come on here about it? is it bothering you THAT much that you have to come online and post about it? obviously with zero posts your not a regular here, so it musta burned you up pretty good :wink:

haha

Why would I be burned up? We won, big deal, baseball posted about it, I saw it and posted too, it was funny to me…

And you’re right, I’m not a regular, usually on UBRF but since that’s down, I come on here, I’m no poster, more of a reader

**Not to mention everyone wanted drama so I figured I’d try to spark the flame, saw it locked earlier so figured what was done was done

[quote=“TrapMuzik82,post:66,topic:32192"”]

I laid you out, you sat on the ground looking at the refs for a penalty, then you came in on our goalie, pretty much knocking him over in your fury of TRYING to score, which you didn’t, then as you got decked by our defense man, you again, laid on the ground, while your one teamate backed you up. I’m not trying to call your whole team out, I clearly said in the beginning that you have a couple idiots on the team, you being one. So you made the play-offs, that’s great for your team, but in reality, I called YOU out because your the fuckhead here.

[/quote]

dude, the only time you laid me out, was when you hit me from behind when i was trying to get the puck in the net. youre the dickhead who knocked me over into your goalie so i dont see why you’re being a gay about that. and where did all this “laying on the ground” take place?? it was probably me trying to block a shot or something. if you wanna be a tough guy and call people out behind a computer screen like Adictd2b00st says, go ahead…cus i have no reason to kick your ass right now. you’re talking like this is the NHL or something, you probably dont even play ice hockey, but i could be wrong. if you wanna be matthew barnaby out there, go play ice hockey where checking and fighting counts and you can talk shit there. even if i did fight you outside epic, you’d prolly where your facemask like you do during the games.

We both chased the puck and I saw you coming before you saw me and you fell on your ass, looked around for a penalty, I wasn’t out at the end of the game, I simply called you out because you tend to look for refs when you get a little roughed up in ROLLER HOCKEY. I just recall the first game you were a bit of the asshole, and it just seemed like you wanted any penalty you could get on us last night. Regardless, this is getting childish so good luck in the playoffs :tup:

getting childish? this has been there since the first post.

[quote=“tpgsr,post:75,topic:32192"”]

getting childish? this has been there since the first post.

[/quote]

:clap:

basically what i was trying to get at…