Tib = 60-1 FD

after dropping off my gf @ the airport i headed up I-75 i see a silver FD being pulled by a denali… so i am behind him and 2 other FD’s come rolling up…

a black single turbo one with a FMIC and a blue one… they are looking @ my car cuz well ihave no rear bumper and the front looks like shit…

the black car downshifts and does a lil blip of the throttle to let me know he is there… and i do the same…

so we do this a couple of times and the blue car gets up on my left with the black on my right

i put it into 3rd @ 50 MPH and punch it… so they follow and i thought i was seriously gonna get smoked… but the damn black car is pacing my right door and im pulling on the blue one… we went up to 135 (the fastest ive ever gone in this thing) and shut it down… they both come up and give me knods… and we go one more time… same result…

but this time right after the run my v1 goes dead and so does my radio… i broke my alternator belt… so i pull over cuz my alternator belt runs my waterpump so i cant get far without it

luckily i changed an alternator in the nopi show lot for another tib owner and he had an underdrive pulley and it was too big, so i called him and he still had the belt and was on the way up i-75, so i had my car towed to a gas station and we changed it in the lot

SOOO i posted on rx7 club to see who it was, and in like 2 hours i had replies from the driver of the trailered FD and he gave me pics of the other two cars

sorry for the long post but its the last kill for the tiburon for the season…

did u ever find out what kinda #'s he was putting down? i should see if i can find it on the board…

niiiiiiiice. :c )

really impressive, good story… and glad to hear you were able to fix her up quick :tup:

very nice kill story, big :tup:

well done :tup:

those rx7s are nice, i especially like that black one :tup:

good stuff :tup:

Damn that black FD is hot

:word:

nice man :tup:, hot cars

they look slo…by the way nice kill :stuck_out_tongue:

hey man, right on - nice kill dere :tup: :tup: