ticket for tint and no registration help me out

I got a tint ticket today , big woop had many before, the other is i got a no registration ticket . What a dumbass i know . So when i fill out the ticket to send it in guilty for the tint what do i put for the reg , do i put not guilty and then it goes away because i have it now registered or guilty and that i got it??

Never been this dumb before . Shit happen .

it won’t go away since you didnt have registration on the day you got the ticket.

might get it reduced though

This

fuck lawyer time

You were guilty for both.
I’ve had the same thing happen to me before (twice), and the car was re-registered the day after. Charge still stuck IIRC, as it should have. I always thought that it was like the inspection and went until the end of the month, but that got cleared up quickly when the officer showed me the reg where it shows the date it expires and how I was a week or so past that.

EDIT: First charge got dropped because my record was much cleaner. Second one stuck.

fuck fuck fuck

so should i get a lawyer?

AND HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY

plead not guilty to both since you’ll have to go to court for the one anyway. maybe they’ll save you a few bucks on fines as a package deal…

I don’t remember, I was still in high school for the first charge. Second one I don’t remember either, cuz at the time I didn’t care too much as I smartened up and realized I was in the wrong.

well thanks for the info guys , this sucks .

dude, stop worrying lol… if you can prove the vehicle was insured at the date of the ticket your fine… A registration ticket is garbage, its no points and maybe $150 fine… No insurance is where you get fucked up.

Pay your tickets and take defensive driving to negate any kind of insurance increase. I wouldn’t get a lawyer as it would cost you more than your fines.

he doesnt even need defensive driving because its not a moving violation… unregistered vehicle IS parking on pavement… Same exact thing pretty much iirc, just a fine. I’ve got like 4 of them lol.

Lesson one when handling ticket: never plead guilty! mail them back not guilty with a request for a supporting deposition.

I recently got a speeding ticket for an 83 in the 65, when the officer asked how fast i was going as I passed him I blew his fuckin mind when I said 85. I admitted guilt to the officer and was still reduced to a parking ticket. This is usually done because the town gets the monies collected from parking tickets while the state gets the monies from speeding. At least on state road. The other ticket I got that day was an expired reg. The ticket were written on a Sunday morning. Monday I went to the DMV first thing and renewed my reg. Come court, I said to the judge “Your honor, I was under the impression that the registration expired at the end of the month, but officer Mower brought it to my attention that was not the case. Here is the receipt from the DMV dated the day after the ticket.” The judge dismissed my reg ticket with no fine. I think what saved me the fine was the fact that I’m on good speaking terms with officer Mowers superior. But never ever plead guilty to traffic ticket, they usually offer you something better in court.

gonna register it tomorrow. talking to a good friend whos wife is a lawyer/judge .

Get the reg. Plead innocent for fuck sake. Bring new reg to court. Lawyer not a terrible idea. Be very polite to DA, judge, ect. Your honor, sir, mam… dress half way decent. Or if you have a job like EMS, Police, Military. Show up in uniform. They like public servants. Hopefully you get a reduced charge to parking on pavement or something. I have been in court a lot with lawyers, misdemeanors, lawsuits. so I have experience to base my advice just like those above me.

step 1: plead not guilty
step 2: go to court when you get ur date
step 3: talk to da, unless u get the biggest douche in the world one of the tickets will get dropped. neither one of them are points, moving violations or affect your insurance. don’t worry about getting a lawyer, don’t worry about taking defensive driving. you will be out up to a could bills but it’s no big deal.

btw i have gotten 2 pairs of no inspection no registration tickets in one weekend. none of them mattered.