Tim hortons on UB's campus

As I was taking a shit in the wonderfully new renovated restrooms located on the ground floor of Capen library, I squinted to read the battered copy of “The Spectrum” that had been left on the floor by a careless student or faculty member that had previously occupied the stall. (Also taking a shit)

The front cover facing up, displayed a hand drawn image that was a preview of things to come on UB’s Amherst campus. It was a Tim Horton’s. I did not read enough to verify where exactly the deliverer of deliciousness would be located on our complex facility. However I assume it will take up the vacant spot in the student union left by the Smoothie place I’ve never purchased anything from.

Tim Horton’s is taking over western NY just as it did southern Ontario. I feel like I never left the land of good beer, beautiful European immigrants and maple leaves.

cliff’s : tim hortons > starbucks

lol theres one goin in the galleria now too

Have you tried Tim Hortons “brewed” tea? It’s atrocious. It’s kind of like they put in in a bomb calorimeter and let it steep for days.

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/bacon.jpg

Dunkin Donuts was supposed to go in, but they use Styrofoam cups not paper.

the addition of a tim hortons at UB may help me get my masters sooner LOL

problably because I let it sit for hours without brewing a new pot :slight_smile:

Coffee sucks

I agree

There’s one going into the Student Union, and one in the Alfiero Center where there’s a coffe place now. They’re also putting in another chinese place I think

I read that the other day in the Spectrum… I’m happy becasue Starbucks coffe is crap…

canisius has fair trade coffee at least.

wah…i want a tim horton’s. :frowning: i’m jealous of the ub kids…

i love it but i go to spot whenever i can.

This is the best news I’ve heard all day.

We have a fair trade coffe shop at UB as well, It’s over in Ellicott…

I loved that place when I lived in Porter. Usually has some hotties working there too.

Screw Tim hortons
jk paulo

Canisius sucks hard for coffee. We were supposed to get a Starbucks in the library 3 years ago and it never happened.

I’m looking forward to starting my next 3 years at UB in the fall. I heard there is some kind of coffee shop in O’brien hall. I’ll basically be living there…

too bad they didn’t get a GNC on campus before you left haha.

i sat on that committee at canisius…people were full of crap. we won’t see anything like that here until after the remodel of the blue cross blue shield building.

i’m being salty, i want tim hortons and all i have is this watery crap i bought from old main as i sit in the canisius library.