Time for a new vehicle...

Well, now that the SV is gone I’ve been debating about getting another fun car. I’ve had enough of the bike scene, it isn’t the same as it used to be and to be honest I want something that I can cruise in and not have to worry about 30 things trying to kill me.

So…I wanna keep this under $5,000.

Preferably RWD.

Convertible would be nice.

Coupe (2 door)

Mechanically sound

Cosmetically sound (I can not and will not drive something haggard)

Cars I’ve been looking into:

Mazda Miata - I love them.

240sx - fun cars but hard to find one not beat to shit.

MR2 - never driven one, but love the styling.

Possibly an old school Supra (Early 90’s)

Cars I will NOT consider:

Mustang - any year.

Camaro - any year.

I’m willing to travel a bit for any of these, pending they are worth it. If anyone has any leads on any of the vehicles listed above, I’d greatly appreciate you PMing me or posting here.

-Chris <3

E36 / E46?

got mine for $4900.

Wow, I didn’t realize I had not listed that. But yes, I’d consider E30-36-46 given quality.

Basically, I miss having a memorable car. Something I can take care of, worth washing, fun to cruise in. I won’t be auto-xing it, drag racing it, or even the occasional highway pull. I just want a nice spirited car.

Conquest!!!

roadsters and coupes are cool and all, but you will hate the lack of room pretty quickly

Ya i think i bimmer fits well you should see what justin has on the lot.

I’ve never had more than 3 people in any car I’ve owned before, plus I’m keeping the prizm so if need be I’ll use that.

ahh, if there is an alternate vehicle, then I’d say go for it. Small cars are unbelievably fun. Bimmers are cool, but just not as raw feeling as a go-kart sized roadster.

Yeah, I’ve always loved Miatas but I couldn’t justify having a DD, motorcycle and fun car, especially considering I was in school. But now that I’m finished and the bikes are gone, I would definitely consider it a possibility.

This thread was more so to lead me in the right direction and if possible, find cars within my price range and what not.

Fixed, I know from experience. :slight_smile:

Bullshit.
Unlimited upward storage.

Build an LS1 miata.
They fucking rule.

How are BMW Z3 roadsters?

fuck that get the coupe so you can drive something that looks like a giant penis

Hahaha

Dumbestic hater eh? lol good luck in your search.

Trans Am!

miata.

A nice Miata shouldn’t be hard to find.
Seems as of late, there have been a handful that have shown up for sale on here.

MR2’s and Miatas are tons of fun…