Time to get serious, Kserious

hahah okok was gonna say lol

Don’t remember giving a specific number of what i would hook and when I wouldn’t hook.

I reallllly don’t think you understand, at this point I wouldn’t care if my car was the slowest thing in the area. I’ve dealt with so much bullshit between all the various companies I dealt with that I will just be happy to get the car on the dyno, make what I make, and enjoy the fuckin thing.

225 mickey thompsons and you will put down the power in 3rd

Looking good man strong work being done

Thanks man… I really can’t say enough about Jiggs and Lance. Dunno what I would do without there help.

just really pay attention to what they do so next time you can do it all yourself.
good work so far

Unfortunately due to my time constraints this hasn’t been as much of a learning experience as I had wished it would be, but I have still learned a lot. My parents have been on my assss to get this thing out of the garage.

Glad everything is coming together smoothly for you kev… Gimme a shout when you guys get shit going, really wanna check it out.

looking good boss, next time you and lance are working on this i might have to take a cruise up and check it out

I’m tired of seeing you and Drew act like a couple of children (mostly Drew). What the FUCK!? SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! Fast car is fast regardless of make/model/engine builder/drive wheels

Smoothy is not a word I would use haha… but every snag we’ve run into we have been able to work it out so far.

Probably tonight man… depending on lances schedule.

haha I just do it to piss him off… I try to acknowledge that a car is fast just like you said… no matter what the make/model/engine builder/drive wheels ect.

Why are you posting on shift when your car needs to be finished?

Waiting patiently for the manifold… says its out for delivery and I am NOT missing it. Otherwise I would be out running around getting stuff I need to get.

I love you too big boy

I know a fast car is a fast car…I just enjoy being a ass to those who bring it on!

:lol :tongue

Manifold just got here… its incredible.

yesssssss

I honestly don’t even wanna use it its so cool.

My camera does not do the manifold justice… so later il use my dads dslr camera to take some pictures. Welds are insane.

Do it. You wont.

Well, you know youre a noob when you’re extremely fascinated at a new turbo manifold that was professionally welded with high quality materials. :rofl