Time to get serious, Kserious

didnt buy a turbo. dont plan on it for a while either.

So then why did you put it up in the latest purchases thread?

to try and get people going, i was bored

hmmmm

It will still blow up before your car, Kevin.

Jiggsy built ******eto

No doubt… only thing I’m concerned about is the tranny.

yeah the fact that my mount holes stripped was my fault i forgot

Today is the day

I wont worry about tomorrow.

braaaaababababa pishhhhh

:slight_smile:

how did it go?

Blew up

Things done

Alright ladies and gents…

First of all I just want to say that synapse did a horrible job and that I hate everyone over there.

Now, jokes aside… I am extremely happy. I can’t thank everyone at synapse enough… Morgan came in on saturday to help me out because I’m so busy during the week. They also put up with with me joe and lance while we were doing the finishing touches on the car.

So to what everybody is waiting for. My car made 486 whp and 3xx tq on 19psi @ 8600rpm. Its a little less than we expected, but I’m not disappointed what so ever. Better cams and a more efficient turbo would have made a big difference. I’m running the car on 13lbs right now and it feels like a rocket. Morgan setup boost by gear so for first and second gear the car runs off 7lbs which is nice because it just blows the tires off.

So I am content for the year. Hopefully everything holds up till the winter. Then my future plans will be E85 and straight cut gears.

Lastly… I have to thanks my friends, without joe jiggs and Lance this build would have never happened. Due to me being mildly retarded when it comes to automotive stuff.

Il post up the dyno graph when I get it.

good shit dude! cant wait to see you blow he doors of smokins :rofl

Congrats buddy those are good numbers and nothing to be ashamed of. Glad every thing worked out for ya and let me know if you want some wider tires for the front

It really moves out I’m in love

Congrats dude…nice numbers!!