Time to get serious, Kserious

good shit man, what are you using for a boost controller a MAC valve?.. obviously ecu controlled, what’d it make on 13psi?

haha yah… least of my worries, I’m just so happy I can finally enjoy the car.

Thanks man… things looked bleak for awhileeee. Can’t believe its actually done.

Thanks man!

It’s all controlled with the hondata boost solenoid which I’ve heard bad things about, but it seems to work awesome on my car. I wanna say it made around low 400’s on 13.

yup, the hondata one is manufactured by MAC, same one on chris’s car

I love it though… shit is crazy. It is by far the most obnoxious car I have ever seen. The exhaust is insanely loud, the twin disc squeels all the time, everything shakes… but I love it.

good shit when we racing

Haha… soon man. What are you making on E85?

dunno yet turbo will be back from FP on monday

Don’t blow it up

o0o? Did they upgrade it or just rebuild it?

Post up the video hoss.

i dunno it may or may not have a 62mm billet wheel in it:crackup

How? Lol

haha damn… and i was hoping maybe i could edge you out for once :lol

post it to youtube… then post it here.

Awesome numbers, glad to see it’s done.

Now blow smokins doors off.

LOL, , i had to have them re seat my 84mm compressor cover because i couldn’t get it to seat right and had a massive leaking from there… that explains why the car never went faster than 117.8.

in other words, still stock turbo but without the gaping leaks it had since last summer :slight_smile:

Nice, kevin. Congrats on it being done. Now to race drew! Just make sure you hide your nitrous well.

Nice Nice… Well Il be down for a friendly race.

fuck racing i just want to see this beast

Its funny… I think the thing sounds like a subaru. I think Im gonna need to contact Krazy kid to see what he can do for me about an exhaust.

It should have made more