amanda and i rent

we love our place

we pay like 750 + utitlities and they are only 150 a months

big garage huge tool room laundry room

3 floors 2 bedrooms big rooms livingroom back patio

big kitchen 2 bath

its in south fayatte

spring house suiets

water pressure!! trust me on this, very few ppl would go and turn on the shower to check the pressure, but when you will be showering in that thing everyday for at least the next 12 months, you dont want to be dancing in circles trying to get wet

We looked at Twin Lakes and Spring House Garden. We still have to go back to Spring House Garden, but it may be too far of a daily drive for her. We have been looking at some townhouse’s in the area to buy and have found a few good places where our money can go further.

dude, buy a house. even if it is something you dont consider you want up front 100%, it will only BUILD equity and you will make money in the long run when you want to move into somehwere else. for the price of a reant you could pay a mortgage and the utilities.

Paying someone else to build equity when you could build it yourself is nowhere worth it.

Buy > rent

I’ve always thought buying would be better then renting. But there are so many things I do not understand about actually buying a house it’s funny. I understand talking to a mortgage broke would help alot. But money is another thing that concerns me. I only have about 3,000 saved up now, with the expectation of 5,000 by April to move out. If I tried to buy a house, all of that would have to go towards a dowpayment unless I can work something out. Have any suggestions on sites to read up on this or someone to talk to?

i would also go around if you find an an establishment you like and rign on some of the door see what kinda people you will be living around and ask them about the building and shit there likely to be more candid then a land lord would be

talk to cleanquik306 he use to be a mortgage person thingy… he does consulting now it hink… he knows a few things about it… i spent almost 15G’s on my down payment and taxes and closing costs… so it aint cheap… but you can usually get the seller to pay closing costs. and try to get your downpayment in the mortgage… that way you have very nominal up front fees

Thanks for the heads up. I will lsend him a PM. Where I work I can get all of my closing shit free of charge.

closed, 0 down the other thing i paid for on my house was 500 good faith deposite. and 250 for the pest inspection

i took 11k to the table at closing. but you can close with 0 down.

I walked away with money when we closed on our house, but did originally put a grand down for hand money…

There are a lot of 1st time home buyer programs you can get into that will help you out, a Mortgage guy can really help you make a few decisions, and if I can be of any help (I’m a Real Estate Agent - Realtor) let me know, be more than glad to meet up for a drink and Q/A session …

you should check Walden Woods in Imperial for a townhouse to rent, or even Hawthorne Estates in Imperial, both have really nice townhouses, and the drive wouldn’t be that bad for either of you. Plus they all have garages, and they are very clean complexes

my last place was a Townhouse in Hawthorne, I would have stayed there forever if we didn’t need more room for the second baby…

We looked down there and decided that it would be too far of a drive for her to drive from Imperial to Forrest Hills Daily. I’ve found a couple houses I REALLY like, but time will tell.

I took Whitey’s advice and will be meeting with Ray tomorrow to see what I can prequalify for.

just remember what they SAY you qualify for is what you can afford!!!

i qualified for like 350,000

could i afford that hells no did they think i could yes

he is in good hands… this guy does not play those games. Like I was talking about the other night with real estate agents, this is the man for Loans. He likes to see young peoples dreams come true not get crushed by an outrageous payment!

cool beans!

I met with Ray Dietz this morning and he was very friendly in explaing to me what Brenna and I could afford and the next process to take. I will definatley recommend him to anyone that is just looking to get prequalified. I prequalified for 125,000, which is more then I need, but it’s nice to to what I can get. I have a duplex I am looking at and will be posting some picutre’s of it when I go to look at it. Is there anything I should ask or look out for?