time to stir the pot again...

Paul like VW mk4 GLI’s. like the grey one i posted lol

Yeah, that one was pretty sick.

I love preludes…

Its the one honda car that screams " I should have been RWD"

It just should be…

the only yellow 93 mr2 now resides in nj, was at a dealership new until a couple years ago.

LOL

Is this true? That’s actually a cool idea.

Sure is… I made a thread on it a couple months ago after someone who visited the location when they opened it/closed it again for 50 years… http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=10431&highlight=Honda's+Secret+Collection

Yea its pretty neat…

A lot of car manufactueres have something like this public or not…

Nissan has a fucking epic collection of cars, in which some jackass took pictures and posted them all over the interenet…

The japanese requested that the pictures taken at the warehouse be only used for personal use viewing with friends etc and not posted to the public on the interwebs. In doing this they pretty much fucked up any chance most people have of viewing this place in person as the japanese hold a very high standard when it comes to respect and well they really fucked that up.

As many people know the first car off the production line is usualy crushed, well nissan has the first ever 350Z to roll off the production line in this warehouse and well it not supposed to exist but it does lol

neat seeing low mileage cars like that.

there was a 88 golf gti on vortex with like 517 miles some guy found in a barn.

my dad has a car that hes storing like this, we’ll see if it ends up being worth something.

I wouldn’t expect to see more than 18k for it.

where-as the e30 m3 with low miles would go for something like 40k-60k, no? ouch to the e36.

it was 16v model too… it needed some work, but still, 5xx miles :excited

Wow such a good price for an SH. I’d love to buy this soooo bad. YOu already know what it is, MINT.

Well I would think everything rubber on it is dryrotted including the tires so dont plan on driving it.

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/810/Depression-Dog-MINT-PRELUDE-I-LIKE-MY-FORD.jpg

shits weak

It’s not a special edition, just a Type SH. Mint Prelude, but wouldn’t pay 24K for it. I’d love to find a 4th gen with that many miles though. I like the look of the ‘spaceship’ better.

My truck > Preludes in my opinion. Not a car Id want.

Amazing but yet terribly bad for the car.