time to stir the pot again...

and make PJB have a heart attack

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WOW-only-902-actual-miles-brand-new-car-never-been-sold_W0QQitemZ260506251441QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item3ca761f0b1

:rofl

This is an old Honda. Hondas aren’t worth this much. I would get a new car for half this price. Dial soap.

but, this IS a new car…:lol

JUNK. WOW.

There is NOTHING cool about that car, and that is a ridiculous price.

Even with that many miles, 12-14k TOPS.

WOW, SOO nice!

so what would your average, run of the mill E36 M3 lux. go for with under 1k miles?? as they are nothing special either

I wonder how many cars there are out there like this, stored away, hardly any miles. Does anyone remember the Buick GNX that was never titled and had wicked low miles?

yeah, that car was amazing.

Honda has 1 of each car of each generation in mint condition tucked away in a “secret stash” that only gets opened every 50 years I guess…

I just had a fucking aneurysm

Bwhahahahah

What was the point of saving a '99 Prelude like that? I dont see anything special about it, just looks like a regular car to me.

just shutttt theee fuckkkk uppppp

you clearly dont appreciate anything thats not a dumpy domestic, we get the point. drop it.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

FUCK YOU. Quit being such a fucking dick.

I dont know where you get this I only like domestics shit from either. I like alot of imports.

I just dont see anything special about a 10 year old Prelude.

We have acomplished the point of this thread. Good job Paul.

:rofl :rofl :rofl im just messing with you.

car is a special edition and its brand spanking new. thats all there is to it

What is special about this edition? Serious answer please

Ask Seitz. He will know…

The old 4ws Preludes were kinda cool but this dont have that, right?