Time Warner Blocking Websites???

You are probably using a different DNS server, like openDNS…

me too

site doesnt work for me. lol

Works for me on work RR and home RR, and afaik we only blacklist email not sites.

Also that RR site you are getting is a suggestion re-direct page when you type an address wrong (not saying you were/are).
Instead of the typical page cannot be displayed it re-directs to that suggestion page.

It would be pretty hard to type the wrong address 50 times.

Like I said, I wasn’t accusing you but the page you were getting is our re-direct is all.

For example did it look like this:

I get the same thing as well, unless I do direct IP.

Yeah I know that is what it does. I am simply pointing out that the other day I was able to access the site without a problem an now suddenly it doesn’t work but only when I use RR to access it.

welcome to hell. i havent been able to download torrents since ive been in alabama

is that a free d/l site?

Well it looks like TW caught up to me again. I can’t access the site through this link anymore either.

I can still get to it :shrug:

^ Strange. I wonder why you can and I cannot.

I’m timewarner… and i have no problems…

WTF? I was able to get on it, but only when I went directly to an album I had viewed weeks ago. For some reason the specific URL was saved. However, I still can’t just type in gomusic.ru and get to the site.

I also have TW and can get to it.

i have verizon, i can get it, its slow as fuck though

Time warner and i can get to it. Is that legit whole albums for like 2 bucks? i dont know if id trust them with a CCard number

My lime wire isnt working either, it connect half strentgh and then doesnt function beyond that.

Any suggestions on some good P2P sites?

I’ve been using it for 2 years…no problems.