Time Warner Rant

Verizon dryloop FTW.

justin, which teacher was that?

until FIOS hits, I’ll stick w/ cable

lol +1 for having nothing but problems since TW took over

seems to be the case for alot of peeps here

True.
Then again it is Verizon and they will surely fuck it up.

i miss working there! pause not. tier 1 is half talented people like fuzzy half affirmative action. BTW don’t be mad at them cause they ask you to do things you know won’t work. These people get written up if they don’t follow the script.

<— very enthusiastic that they’re getting dish network at his parents house today but keeping powerlink/roadrunner

thank you. i get plenty of people that say “i’ve already done that” rar haha

What exactly could you say right now that would cause you to lose your job?? I’am tempted to also say some things, but you got me worried that I might say something to lose my job.

anything bad about your job can get you fired if your work found out.

Having been rescued from there i can say whatever i want. here it goes, kelly robel who runs the call center is a fat smelly cunt. She needs to DIAF.

> PLEASE VERIZON... HURRY THE FUCK UP WITH FIOS... I WANT TO DUMP TIME WARNER LIKE A USED RUBBER

YES TO BOTH!!

…whatever

:wstupid:

:word:

Just about anything internal to the company is “confidential” also no matter how meaningless it is.

At this point though I feel trapped because I can’t get a job without any certifications, and I can’t get certifications without a consistant schedule. And I can’t find any comparable job in terms of pay/benefits that would allow me to afford said certificatoins, makes me feel like I’m screwed. Can’t stand being a simple drone it’s so… boring.

argh…

Yeah, good luck with that. What happened with me was they said DSL with ringtone was available at my address, but dryloop was not. I talked to at least 5 different people because I thought it was BS, but apparently not.

And phone guys… I’m well aware of the different knowledge levels on tier I. I spent about 2 years while I was in college doing Iomega tech support for CL. I was one of the guys who you were extremely lucky to get.

BTW… as of tonight the service is still up, so looks like Mark FTW.

We’ll see in a few days though.

hey fuzzy, are they talking about the trainer that used to be a teacher, the dude with the goatee? that dude was the shit. PM/aim me the answer for a special autographed prize and a $1.68 gift certificate to cinnabon :tup:

Exactly… in before the :repost: of this exact thread only replace TW with Verizon.

No, was probably just one of the few the knows their head from their ass there are like 10 marks there. Ooooo… Another sweet bacon bit jar or is it mayonnaise this time?

EDIT: Please send some waffle-house goodies in a care-package please. :slight_smile: