Tin foil suit time...

http://www.zefrank.com/zesblog/archives/2010/02/the_future_of_g.html

it’s long @ 30 minutes, but it makes you think.

Im a conspiracy theorist…this does not scare me. Not only is there no evidence to support this ever happening, there is no mention of it being mandatory, which means i would not participate in it.

I don’t have 30 minutes. Cliffs please?

it compares all the MILLIONS of fggts with farmville that are going to turn society into into farmville with sensors and activities being monitored and points issued for everything, drink more coke, get points, get bonus coke, digital shoes register how far you walk and point accumulated from your health insurance, so on and so forth…

people who play farmville need to die. Yes, I said it.

What’s farmville?

One of the many things I blocked from my news feed. From my observation it’s mostly chicks who got knocked up and now have no life.

One of the many things I blocked from my news feed. From my observation it’s mostly chicks who got knocked up and now have no life.

Ah, a facebook thing. Ya I block all that shit.

this

:fu: